The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I've been taking my sweet time with HZD. Don't want to miss a thing. Surprisingly, I've been spending a good amount of time in photo mode.

I was in Best Buy yesterday and decided to check outthe PS4 section. On the demo machine:

Soon...
giphy.gif

Jason From Kotaku

In the wake of Breath of the Wild turning out to be one of the greatest video games ever made, I have some bad news for your time and wallet: Persona 5 might be up there, too.

For the past few weeks I’ve been playing an early copy of the fifth Persona, logging around 42 hours with Atlus’s latest gang of rowdy high school students, which means I’m probably not even halfway done yet. Kirk’s in-depth review will be up closer to launch (April 4), but for now, I’ve played enough to at least give you the short version: It’s fantastic.

USGamer

There’s an un****withable coolness in the air when I play the opening 20 or so hours of Persona 5. Persona 5 is, in every essence of its carved-out blend of the JRPG and slice-of-life genre, a Persona game; just like its widely adored predecessors Persona 4 and Persona 3. But even more so, it’s a showcase of unmatchable lavish style. As if its developers saw the praise of the pristine design that permeated within Persona 3, Persona 4, and Catherine, and proceeded to say, “Hold my drink,” before cooking up something even more jaw-dropping. The result is a game where just its menus will dazzle you, but it's everything else that takes your breath away.

It's almost that time....

Jason From Kotaku

USGamer

It's almost that time....

It's just too much in a short space of time man :smh:

And these are all long games.

Even Nier which is like 10 hours long needs 3 playthroughs.

After Persona, I think I'm done until GT Sport

Back
Top Bottom