The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

That changes later in the game, and playing on hard makes encounters better.
maEXjLDWoalIee7Wfn8R11gcrEyha-LfnjXMPpK7oX8.jpg

I hope so. and I am on the hardest difficulty

One gripe about HZD is the map. Why is there no legend and why can you not hide icons? Sometimes I just want to view metal flowers, artifacts etc.

Yeah crazy small detail can't believe they missed that. I finally did a main mission last night got 4 new side quests plus the new main mission. I am
Gonna go ham this weekend. Those vantage points are dumb annoying to find. I wish enemies moved with your rank like Borderlands cuz I'm overranked in some areas

PS4 sounding louder than before.

Hopefully it lasts a few more months.

Won't get the Pro until i get a 4k tv.

Just picked up a Pro :lol:. Gonna trade in my regular PS4 for some store credit. Can't wait to hook it up to my 4k. Also can't wait until I get a new 4k with HDR for three living room :lol:

Same boat. HZD got my PS4 screaming :frown:

Are yall PS4s still under warranty?

My ps4 is a launch day one.

Warranty expired a while ago.

Horizon Zero Dawn is an amazing game. The best game available for the PS4 after GTA V as far as I'm concerned. Its Metacritic rating at 89 isn't bad, but it really should be sitting at 93-94. It's that good.

Horizon Zero Dawn is an amazing game. The best game available for the PS4 after GTA V as far as I'm concerned. Its Metacritic rating at 89 isn't bad, but it really should be sitting at 93-94. It's that good.
It was that review that gave it 5/10 that dropped t he metacritic so low, otherwise it would be comfortably into the 90's.
Everyone has their opinion but it felt like clickbait.

Game is one of the greats.

Anyone get Nier? I'm assuming it's an action adventure...

I pre-ordered it so it should arrive on Friday but when I have time to play it who knows :lol:

Last edited:

Same boat. HZD got my PS4 screaming :frown:

Are yall PS4s still under warranty?

My ps4 is a launch day one.

Warranty expired a while ago.

You should go ahead a do a thorough fan cleaning and it should help with the fan noise. I did it and my launch PS4 has not been in jet engine mode since. With games like Horizon, you will still hear the fan, but it won't be too loud.

I followed this guide:

Back
Top Bottom