The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

If I have the legecy edition of mw remastered and trade it in do I have to buy an other l.e edition or I can play mw remastered on any call of duty infinite disc ?

Ok cool was just making sure gonna trade my copy it's still extra 40% for switch stuff, and just rebuy infinite warfare later, I'm looking to cop destiny, 7 days to die, and MLB the show next

Anyone play 7 days to die? I probably logged in a couple hundred hours on Xbox one...The game is way better on pc but it's still a game I get addicted too

They really need to release a disc version of COD4 remaster, which includes all the maps already. It's the only way I am willing to buy it because I sure as hell ain't paying for that new COD in order to play it.

Dammnnnnn ... Colin resigned from Kinda Funny today.
Just coming to post this. I'll probably watch them less now. While I do think he was becoming a little annoying recently, I still enjoy his views on games. Him and Greg were a good duo because they had different opinions. I'm not a huge fan of Greg and Tim :\

Just coming to post this. I'll probably watch them less now. While I do think he was becoming a little annoying recently, I still enjoy his views on games. Him and Greg were a good duo because they had different opinions. I'm not a huge fan of Greg and Tim :\

Yeah while I love to hear him talk about games, sometimes his personal views were getting in the way. Every time Diversity was brought up, I'd roll my eyes because I knew he was about to go on a long rant.

Apparently his tweet about #ADayWithoutAWoman pissed some people off to the point Greg issued an apology on behalf of KF. I just don't understand the severity of it. People just too damn soft these days :smh:

Just coming to post this. I'll probably watch them less now. While I do think he was becoming a little annoying recently, I still enjoy his views on games. Him and Greg were a good duo because they had different opinions. I'm not a huge fan of Greg and Tim
ohwell.gif
Pretty much my exact sentiments. 

I do enjoy Colin's political comments (not that I necessarily agree with them) but he was going over the top a bit.

Colin and Greg on Beyond/PS I Love You have consistently been the most enjoyable podcasts each week. Always looked forward to them; really sucks that is done (or appears to be).

Nick and Tim are both great but can be annoying at times. I just feel like Greg and Colin had such a chemistry and such a great knowledge of games. 

Apparently his tweet about #ADayWithoutAWoman pissed some people off to the point Greg issued an apology on behalf of KF. I just don't understand the severity of it. People just too damn soft these days :smh:

The joke was just lame but using the hashtag then spazzing when people didn't like the tweet was a lot.

Colin tends to say something that he knows people will get mad at then likes play the victim.

Now I just need Greg to go join Giant Bomb where he belongs and I'll be good

I may have to give Bombcast a shot.
Favorite podcast by far

The joke was just lame but using the hashtag then spazzing when people didn't like the tweet was a lot.

Colin tends to say something that he knows people will get mad at then likes play the victim.
It was more than just that joke. Colin has been trolling for a while and is a habitual line stepper. And then he likes to play the victim when he gets called out.

But his actions, whether he knows this or not is attracting the alt right crowd and they are joining the site and becoming members. He's alt-right adjacent at this point. That **** is a bad look and you don't want that in your community. So you have to address the source. Once you get branded as the alt right gaming site, your gonna lose any of those outside sponsorships you have.

Also he's been less and less engage in their stuff which culminated in him doing the Colin was right thing

Last edited:
I feel like the other bought his shares because they know he isn't going to change because he doesn't think he's wrong with the **** he does.

And of all the stuff he's done, I believe this was the first time Greg and the others didn't stand behind him.

Also his gf was going on a rampage on Twitter calling Greg a backstabber, etc.

Last edited:
I feel like the other bought his shares because they know he isn't going to change because he doesn't think he's wrong with the **** he does.

And of all the stuff he's done, I believe this was the first time Greg and the others didn't stand behind him.

Also his gf was going on a rampage on Twitter calling Greg a backstabber, etc.
Maybe she needs to tell Colin to grow up and stop being a child. You know you can't post stuff like that on twitter. It' causes unnecessary headaches. Dude is 34 years old.

Last edited:
Erin is riding with him. She was next to him while he made the tweet. He says it in the next tweet while calling everyone else humorless sacks of ****. That's the tweet that had people pissed on NeoGAF

Back
Top Bottom