The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I still for the life of me don't understand how/why people think they can speak the way they do in their inner circles in the same fashion to a broader audience.

And then call everyone insensitive.

It is like nah - you are acting ignorant and don't wanna correct yourself.

Last edited:
I will say this, Colin is no JonTron. Jesus.
That guys is just full blown white supremacist and he's also an idiot. Like at least of your gonna be racist, be cartoony over the top racist and not stating incorrect facts and acting like what your saying makes any sense

Favorite podcast by far

It was more than just that joke. Colin has been trolling for a while and is a habitual line stepper. And then he likes to play the victim when he gets called out.

But his actions, whether he knows this or not is attracting the alt right crowd and they are joining the site and becoming members. He's alt-right adjacent at this point. That **** is a bad look and you don't want that in your community. So you have to address the source. Once you get branded as the alt right gaming site, your gonna lose any of those outside sponsorships you have.

Also he's been less and less engage in their stuff which culminated in him doing the Colin was right thing

This is what got me to stop watching PSILY XOXO

He spread some misinformation about the PS Pro and got called out on it on GAF. He asked for time stamps about what he said was wrong and loads of people broke it down to him and he completely ignored it, playing the victim saying everyone is against him.

That's why I love The Easy Allies podcast. They have a corrections section so that they don't spread misinformation.

I don't care about politics so I didn't even look too much into the other stuff but it doesn't surprise me.

I liked him but he just got worse and worse. Easy Allies and the 8-4 play podcasts are my go to right now.

Y'all make good points about Colin but like ESF said, if you're offended by something he said, move on. I don't agree with everything he says but I can respect someone who knows not afraid to speak their mind. Nowadays you have to issue an apology as soon as you offend someone, even if it's how you feel. If I'm offended by something you say, I'm either going to address you head on or ignore it all together. People too damn scared to speak their mind because as soon as you offend someone you're either racist, sexist, anti-gay etc. MFs just soft today :rolleyes

I'm afraid of where Bombcast is going without Dan. I followed him from GI to start listening to Bombcast, and now followed him to Beastcast 
laugh.gif

Erin is riding with him. She was next to him while he made the tweet. He says it in the next tweet while calling everyone else humorless sacks of ****. That's the tweet that had people pissed on NeoGAF
LOL people on gaf are someone of the biggest trolls themselves

HZD voice acting is hot *** lol. The interaction between alloy and rost are soo overacted in some scenes and dry in others. Guerilla smh.

Last edited:
I'm afraid of where Bombcast is going without Dan. I followed him from GI to start listening to Bombcast, and now followed him to Beastcast :lol:
yeah him leaving the west coast team was a big blow to them. I just think he works better playing off of Jeff. The beastcast already has enough goofy

Favorite podcast by far
Link of an episode you liked?
The only gaming podcast I regulary listen to right now is Easy Allies.
just go on YouTube and search best of giant bomb or any of their Hitman videos

Last edited:
Y'all make good points about Colin but like ESF said, if you're offended by something he said, move on. I don't agree with everything he says but I can respect someone who knows not afraid to speak their mind. Nowadays you have to issue an apology as soon as you offend someone, even if it's how you feel. If I'm offended by something you say, I'm either going to address you head on or ignore it all together. People too damn scared to speak their mind because as soon as you offend someone you're either racist, sexist, anti-gay etc. MFs just soft today :rolleyes

People are entitled to their opinions which is perfectly fine.

Misinformation though. Aww hell nooo :lol:

Makes my blood boil and when you don't want to accept correction when you're clearly wrong, you'll start to lose your audience.

[h1]PlayStation Now: Stream PS4 Games in 2017[/h1]

The PS Now game streaming library is set to expand this year with PS4 games, playable on PS4 and Windows PC with a single subscription.

View media item 2366949
We’re excited to announce that PS Now’s catalog is set to grow even further, as we’ll be expanding to include a new platform: PlayStation 4 games. All of the games in the service, including PS4 games, will be included with a single PS Now subscription. We’ll share more information as we get closer to launch, so stay tuned.

In the next few weeks we’ll kick off a private test with PS4 games on PS Now. If you’re an active PS Now subscriber, keep an eye on your email in case you get an invitation.

If you’re new to PS Now, the subscription service offers access to a large and ever-expanding library of games. Since PS Now utilizes our cloud streaming technology, you can access the entire catalog of games, select one, and start playing quickly without needing to wait for downloads.

Also, PS Now uses cloud saves, letting you start a game on PS4 and continue playing on another PS4 or even a Windows PC (or vice versa).

If you haven’t given the service a try yet, now’s the perfect time to give it a spin with the seven-day free trial.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/03/13/playstation-now-stream-ps4-games-in-2017/

Don't think this would appeal to most of us since we have consoles but it's on PC for the PC gamers.

So if basicslly be able to rent PS4 games?

You can rent individual games but the subscription model allows you to stream any game in the catalogue.
Like Netflix.

but would you be able to run those ps4 games on your PC at maximum settings?

The games are rendered on servers then broadcasted to your PC or PS4.
Only thing your console or PC is doing is sending controller inputs.

No idea if they'll be using PS4 or Pro hardware server side.

Last edited:
Guys I mounted my new tv this time..before I always had it on the tv stand which is lower so this time it's a little bit higher (above eye-level). Will I get used to it after a while? I gotta admit it does feel somewhat awkward since I was used to playing on a lower tv for years

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom