The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

So is your bro getting Tekken 7? I'd love to give you these hands along with @Stay Lurkin and @Based Jesus
smokin.gif
I don't think he is. He mainly plays gta 5.

@DJYoung08   and @shottadru  can let you know how many losses in a row to expect before you quit.

Last edited:
Just grabbed a new 4k monitor, and now I'm thinking about a Pro 
laugh.gif
 luckily it doesn't have HDR so I'm not too excited

I thought I was the only one who cared about R:FOM. :lol:

I know this is gonna sound sappy but I want to get my old crew together and go play the game that made me fall in love with online gaming again. :lol:

Maaaaaaaan, I met so many great folks on R:FOM. I have friends in Australia that are like family because of that game. I'd love to fire it up and hit Somerset or the Subway again.

I was fortunate to visit Insomniac's studios when they had their open house a while back. The whole team was there for Ratchet and Clank and was signing things, but then I busted out my Resistance games, and they flipped! A lot of people on Ratchet worked on the Resistance games, so they all signed my game boxes!! Someone even drew a Chimera on there. Even Ted Price signed them too! I'll have to post pics when I get home.

A new sandbox game??? (E3)
 Playground Games opening second studio for open world game New team will be working on unannounced non-racing project,

Forza Horizon "remains the cornerstone" of studio's business

"We feel like we've become pretty good at racing games over the years. We can always get better, we can always strive to get better but we'd love to prove ourselves in a different genre. That's another goal of Project 2, to allow us to do that. We're going to need to hire some very talented people with experience that we don't have."

Definitely thought they were owned by MS.
Playground Games was established in 2010, by former employees of other well known British games developers, such as Codemasters, Bizarre Creations, Criterion Games, Ubisoft Reflections, Slightly Mad Studios, Black Rock Studio, Juice Games, Sony Liverpool and many other world-class developers that are known for their racing video games. At the 2012 Microsoft Showcase in California, Playground Games announced their first project, Forza Horizon. The title was developed in collaboration with Turn 10 Studios. 

Red Dead and TLOU 2 probably gonna steal the show. 

I hope Sony does something crazy and reboots Cool Boarders or Syphon Filter.

Wow I keep forgetting to buy RDR for my ps3..never played it (never really touched my PS3 until recent)

Back
Top Bottom