The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Hmmm...

Yeah the thirst is real.

Paging Hybrid.. You got any info for us.

It seems like you've asked hybrid for info on rdr 2 several times, but I don't recall him ever responding.

Now, I know he works in the industry, and he shares a bit of insider info here and there, but Rockstar just doesn't let stuff leak. They keep their **** under wraps until they're ready to go.

I could be wrong, but I don't think he's really in any position to be up on R*'s business.

You shouldn't waste your time with Youtube channels/videos that endlessly speculate on GTA/other R*'s games. 99.99% is just nonsense clickbait.

HUGE NEWS = rockstar is preparing promotional material for their upcoming game? That's not huge news.

Last edited:
I don't work for R* but I do know people who do so while do I have information, I don't have any to publicly share on that front.

If you want some news, Disiddia PS4 will be at E3. It's 3 vs. 3 combat and pretty fun. Also, FF7 is a PS exclusive whenever it comes out [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't work for R* but I do know people who do so while do I have information, I don't have any to publicly share on that front.

If you want some news, Disiddia PS4 will be at E3. It's 3 vs. 3 combat and pretty fun. Also, FF7 is a PS exclusive whenever it comes out [emoji]128514[/emoji]

AWWWW YISSSS

I've been waiting.

Any idea how it's doing for Square in the arcades in Japan and any major changes before console release?

Did Sony now secure FF7 permanently? That's a big deal.

nobody playing xenoverse 2 still?

that goku rose update..smh way too op

looking for players to add on that

If you want some news, Disiddia PS4 will be at E3. It's 3 vs. 3 combat and pretty fun. Also, FF7 is a PS exclusive whenever it comes out

Wow. Is the exclusivity for a certain time frame or is it permanently Playstation's baby?

Last edited:
This weekend I played:

Just Cause 3
Fallout 4 [emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️
and downloaded crono trigger for my ps3

BB will be my first plat. I hope

have you started with the dungeons? i know you probably have finished the game atleast one right? the dungeons are the most time consuming. and there are atleast 2 bosses that are really hard. i dont know if you can co-op in the dungeons but i can help

have you started with the dungeons? i know you probably have finished the game atleast one right? the dungeons are the most time consuming. and there are atleast 2 bosses that are really hard. i dont know if you can co-op in the dungeons but i can help

Yeah I am in NG+

And I have done a few. I don't understand how they work though.

^ u better start with them man, thats like the biggest hurdle to get the plat. every other trophy is not hard to miss. im not that good in explaining, just google how the dungeons work :wink:

I noticed Hybrid said it's a PS exclusive, not PS4 exclusive. It's obvious that episodes 2 and 3 will release on PS5 :lol:

Been playing tales of borderlands worth the download if u like those kind of games

I need to get back on sf v I don't even have a huge backlog like most of you

Ff7 only for PlayStation [emoji]129300[/emoji] There's a lot of hype that it was coming out for switch too...glad I got my pro then

I passed by a radio shack In some small town while I was gambling, they had 90% off got this 3 in 1 two screen splitter up to 4k it's cool cause they all attached to 1 hdmi...so if you have a 4k hdr tv the hdr is normally just the first hdmi...it was priced 85$ I paid 15$ and it works how I wanted it too lol even has a little remote I could even add a extra tv or monitor

View media item 2429313

Hybrid can they put Nomura on a lease so he can finish projects in a timely manner?

They did. That's why 7 got delayed hard. Because Disney stepped in and said you need to finish KH3 and our marvel properties need to be completed on time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom