The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

played 7 days to die today with my little cousin and lasted 10 days in a row
Watch live video from eNPHANATe on www.twitch.tv

Do you have the game ? Haven't played it since I got rid of my Xbox but It's one of my favs...think I got 100 days a couple of times lol I like random gen second to highest difficulty, I never build my own place tho just hold down a little town and gather supplies and keep it moving depending how many days it takes me to clear the town

this dragonslayer armor looks easy enough until he unleases those fireball cheese :smh:

still got him though

ok so i peeked that ign list too, really i dont get the witcher 3 praise. i think ill just replay it again.

also i remember that game vagrant story, like wth i think during those times there wasnt any internet yet, so my young mind just couldnt get it. i think it was too hard. i remember the graphics were cool though.

atleast front mission got on the list. tactics style but with robots. that game was cool, story was cool too. story went all over the world, there was even a mission in the philippines. most of the other games on the list i dont even remember or know. :lol:

From the shadows, looks like Black Manta and Raiden is coming. I really hope no more MK characters appear.

they will probably add one character from MK with each pack. i def saw raiden tho and i think its about time we get black manta in there. Red Hood is dope to see I've seen a ton of people hoping he would make it into the game 

Hope Anti-Monitor or Plastic Man is DLC. So many characters we could get but they feel the need to throw in 2-3 MK characters. 1 would do.

I dunno man Vagrant story is well place IMO
Really? I agree it should be on the list but top 10 seems like a stretch to me. 

Outside of the battle system, I didn't think it was that great. 

It is certainly not the strangest placement on that list, however. 
IGN is winning this week 
laugh.gif

Hope Anti-Monitor or Plastic Man is DLC. So many characters we could get but they feel the need to throw in 2-3 MK characters. 1 would do.
i hope so too. i get why Netherealm does it since they develop both franchises but i would much rather see other DC characters. Sub Zero makes sense since Scorpion was in the first one but i could do without Raiden 

Don't em worry. Plenty of characters to play.

And if you wanna git gud you only gonna play 2-3 characters top.

Ya, ain't nothing wrong w/ Chrono Trigger being #1 but this list still stinks.

I know our guy TomBradysTheGoat is steaming right now because FO3 isn't even on the damn list, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Chrono Cross is better though.
That's not crazy. I personally liked it more until I went back a few years ago and played CT.

I took a computer lab module in junior high so that I could go on Gamefaqs and print out a new section of the walkthrough every class for Chrono Cross. 
laugh.gif

Don't em worry. Plenty of characters to play.

And if you wanna git gud you only gonna play 2-3 characters top.
I'm not going to git gud. Don't have time for that. I'll play the story then play when friends come thru and maybe play online til I get frustrated.
Guy to the left of Raiden looks like Azrael.

Was also thinking the guy to the far far left is Johnny Cage. 

Female on the far right could be Katana or Huntress

Last edited:
About to fire up this Guilty Gear.

I used to be into Blaze Blue and Persona 4 Arena.

So we will see what's good.

Back
Top Bottom