The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I stopped playing destiny before TTK, but I'm hopping on for 2. Say what you want about the story (or lack of), but the gunplay is :pimp:

Nah I will run with you man
I'll actually join a party chat and run if you guys get to it. 
laugh.gif

I did destiny for a month was cool. But overwatch is better.

Going to be hard to get into destiny 2 when tekken MVci. And overwatch will take over.
And just got last of us and mgsV

Personally, I am not touching Destiny 2 until they release a version with all the DLC in it like the Legendary edition for D1. :lol:

Personally, I am not touching Destiny 2 until they release a version with all the DLC in it like the Legendary edition for D1.
laugh.gif
word

i didnt even cop that dlc stuff on the first game

ended up  trading it in  for 1dollar gamestop credit on  "no mans sky"...thats how bad i wanted it out my face

Last edited:
I purchased and played destiny a lot for about 3 weeks then lost interest.. sold and never played again lol

I purchased and played destiny a lot for about 3 weeks then lost interest.. sold and never played again lol

I bought and lunch and so;d it a month later.

I bot it again when the 2nd DLC dropped and was hooked. I was always mostly PvP.

Trials of Osiris has contributed to some of my most competitive experiences. :pimp:

Almost copped a Hori fightstick last night. I feel like it is needed for SF5 and Tekken but not for INJ amd MK.

I wish I could just try one out for a month rather than dropping 150 :smh:

Picking mine up on the way home from work. I'm kicking myself for not buying from Amazon prime :smh:

Buying new games from GameStop is a ripoff

Back
Top Bottom