The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Didn't buy the PS4 Pro mainly because it doesn't play UHD blu rays. I hope that they release a PS4 Pro Slim that does, I'd buy that. Also, hopefully it has a nice design and runs more efficiently and doesn't overheat like I hear is the issue with the current PS4 Pro.

Last edited:
Just hooked up my ks8000. Haven't used my PS4 yet but most likely I won't be regretting not getting a pro. Personally glad I spent that upgrade money on a switch instead.

@empirestrikesfirst and other big time Destiny players? How'd you guys feel about D2 reveal? I only played up to VoG and then dropped D1. For some reason, I was expecting something more from D2 but I got the feeling that this was like D1.5. I'm not even sure what I was expecting but that reveal wasn't it
laugh.gif
It did seem like D1.5; you're right. However, I really liked where D1 has ended up so I am not seeing it as a negative. 

Basically more of what I enjoyed from the first game with a lot less issues (no more looking for people for raids/strikes, no more orbit, better PVP connectivity, ect). 

I absolutely understand those who were unimpressed with the first Destiny being uninspired by this reveal. Luckily there is an open Beta again so everyone can give it a shot.

[@=/u/37434/empirestrikesfirst]@empirestrikesfirst[/@] and other big time Destiny players? How'd you guys feel about D2 reveal? I only played up to VoG and then dropped D1. For some reason, I was expecting something more from D2 but I got the feeling that this was like D1.5. I'm not even sure what I was expecting but that reveal wasn't it :lol:

It did seem like D1.5; you're right. However, I really liked where D1 has ended up so I am not seeing it as a negative. 

Basically more of what I enjoyed from the first game with a lot less issues (no more looking for people for raids/strikes, no more orbit, better PVP connectivity, ect). 

I absolutely understand those who were unimpressed with the first Destiny being uninspired by this reveal. Luckily there is an open Beta again so everyone can give it a shot.
I think I just assumed since they were abodoning last gen systems we would get something totally mind blowing. Maybe once i pick up D1 Collection and play all content I'll be more excited for D2.

I can see improvement in environmental details, a lot more moving parts on-screen at once, stuff like that. Minor things for sure but add something new to the experience. 

I compare it to COD. If you put Advanced Warfare, BO3, and Infinite Warfare side by side, I would have a hard time telling you which is which. But ask any real hardcore player, they could probably point out the little additions and subtractions that made one better than the other. 

One thing I am not not impressed with is the immediate announcement of DLC packs again. Just drop as much content up front as you can; stop parsing it out and nickle-and-diming us. 

I can see improvement in environmental details, a lot more moving parts on-screen at once, stuff like that. Minor things for sure but add something new to the experience. 

I compare it to COD. If you put Advanced Warfare, BO3, and Infinite Warfare side by side, I would have a hard time telling you which is which. But ask any real hardcore player, they could probably point out the little additions and subtractions that made one better than the other. 

One thing I am not not impressed with is the immediate announcement of DLC packs again. Just drop as much content up front as you can; stop parsing it out and nickle-and-diming us. 
I only watched a few minutes of the reveal. Is there a YT for that covers all the important stuff minus all that stage talk etc. ?

Are strikes in Destiny 2 going to be 4 players now? My brother keeps telling me that but I didn't see anything on it. I know that Crucible is now 4v4 across all game modes.

I'm over here enjoying prey nothing ground breaking but its a pretty darn good game lots to do. I would recommend when it hits sub 40 ish

oh and I'm enjoying my pro. I don't think it was money wasted other than playstation not supporting UHD BR :smh:

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'd rather they not make a movie. I don't want to witness anything negative about Uncharted.

Back
Top Bottom