The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I totally forgot about NNK 2. That's a day one for me. DQ XI as well but I don't think either will drop this year.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Well my will power lasted all of 12 hours.

Just grabbed Saints Row IV, Walking Dead A New Frontier, and Bloodborne Complete Edition in the sale. 
laugh.gif

Well my will power lasted all of 12 hours.

Just grabbed Saints Row IV, Walking Dead A New Frontier, and Bloodborne Complete Edition in the sale. :lol:

It's ok..I buy games I forgot that I bought..looking at the sale..Mafia 3 looks tempting but I wanna get it at an even lower price later on

Think I'm going to try and run through I am setsuna again quick before starting Persona 5

Bro came in here and posted a life size poster
laugh.gif

I am somewhat interested in this Far Cry tho. Might be one of my black Friday 2018 PSN pick ups.

How long is the flash sale good for? I'm thinking of getting Hitman is it a good game?
This isn't a flash sale; those are just Fri-Sat-Sun.

This is the weekly sale so you have until Early Tuesday morning (some games are exceptions and end Sunday).

I checked and you have until 9AM eastern, May 30th to get Hitman before the sale ends. Most opinions have been positive about the new one. 

Last edited:
Need to figure out what I'm gonna pre-order to take advantage of that Sony deal.

New DLC for Titanfall 2 dropping on the 30th includes the new Titan, Monarch, and the map Relic from Titanfall 1

Back
Top Bottom