The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The protag wasnt half white in 4. Both his parents were from Kyrat. The FC4 issue was Pagan Min was lightskinned and on the cover you had the protagonist who was darker, distinctly asian and on his knees at Pagan's feet and people started crying white supremacy from the mountaintops like your villain is supposed to be a likable guy or something.

Far_Cry_4_box_art.jpg

I like that they made you a cop in this one. In previous Far Cry's there was a disconnect where you were kind of an american pansy at first but within minutes of touching your first gun you became a killing machine. With this at least you should have experience shooting and training for combat situations so I don't have to roll my eyes anymore when I go from panicking over everything to suddenly being Rambo reincarnated. 

Also:
q3dxc6cqpigna5jvuvnb.jpg

The full pic from yesterday.

Ahh you're right the more relatable protagonist part came from him being raised in America, not being half white

Friday the 13th is too much. Ended up surviving the whole round by sheer luck. I was stuck in some small lil cabin trying to put down a bear trap until Jason ran through the door. Dude missed the grab on me and I ran for my life for the game to end

this ds3 plat is gona take a while [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

invading and killing players is harddd

Man.

I can't wait for Tekken :pimp:

I have this Hori fightstick in my cart :lol:

I don't know if I wanna try the controller or just get a fight stick and commit. I could use it for SFV too.

Last edited:
So I got the week trial to PS Now and am playing Tekken Tag 2 so I can get ready for 7.

And my goodness this game fire :wow:.

I haven't touched Tekken since the OG 3 and lord have mercy this is deep.

Back
Top Bottom