The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Pulled the trigger and copped the The Division, ready to see what it's about a whole year later

Starting to get it a little in Tekken. I don't know how to get away from people though.

And can't block well either. I just don't know the game man
Go into practice mode and set the cpu to attack on whatever difficulty and focus on defending yourself.

Backdash is double tap back, sidestep is tap down or up. The sidestep is VERY important.

Tekken is played in 3 dimensions, not 2. A properly timed sidestep leaves your opponent wide open.

Hold down to crouch and block low attacks. This will also dodge highs but leave you wide open for mids.

Tekken auto blocks mids and highs while standing, but it's unreliable and I recommend you hold the back button instead.

In the end good defense comes down to reaction speed, predicting moves, and knowledge of character movesets.

Go into practice mode and set the cpu to attack on whatever difficulty and focus on defending yourself.
Backdash is double tap back, sidestep is tap down or up. The sidestep is VERY important.
Tekken is played in 3 dimensions, not 2. A properly timed sidestep leaves your opponent wide open.
Hold down to crouch and block low attacks. This will also dodge highs but leave you wide open for mids.
Tekken auto blocks mids and highs while standing, but it's unreliable and I recommend you hold the back button instead.

In the end good defense comes down to reaction speed, predicting moves, and knowledge of character movesets.

Thanks man :pimp:

Also standard blocking means you're easier to stagger and throw

Last edited:

One trophy from platinum with Tekken 7 and I can't find a damn ranked match...
In one day? 
eek.gif

Usually fighting games have pretty difficult platinum trophies. MK and Injustice specifically.

just picked up tekken 7, haven't played tekken in a few years but excited to start again. Should be playing in a few hours if anyone's interested in getting setting some matches in.

psn: mari-vega

Watching the Easy Allies (Huber) stream of Friday the 13th damn nearly sold me on the game. Some really good moments in there.

There's a lot to like about the game, but it still feels a little light in terms of content. It will be interesting to see where they go from here with it.

Pulled the trigger and copped the The Division, ready to see what it's about a whole year later
I will help you if we are on and the same time. Add me Ohleo
Give him a chance to experience the campaign tho!  It's pretty good, IMO.  By having a higher-level guy join, the enemies will be scaled to a higher level and will make it very difficult for UTep. 

I will help you if we are on and the same time. Add me Ohleo
Give him a chance to experience the campaign tho!  It's pretty good, IMO.  By having a higher-level guy join, the enemies will be scaled to a higher level and will make it very difficult for UTep. 
happened to me last night, some dude was facing level 25 enemies in a mission and now all my missions on normal are higher than my level

If you're alone and you matchmake, it will scale to your level.  If you pair up with someone higher, then all the enemies will be at a higher level. 

Is it just me or had there been a lack of leaks this E3? I forgot that E3 was next week. I'm used to there being all types of leaks this time of year :lol:

Debating on getting Resident Evil 7 or Persona 5 or Fallout 4. Any suggestions fellas?

Big fan of RE & Fallout series but this would be my first time playing Persona.

Back
Top Bottom