The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

That's the rumor for 1.8 but i think it's fake. Had high hopes yesterday that quickly sloped down today lol
Man, I hope not.  I don't think they need to go down that route.

Is everyone staying in here for E3?  I don't wanna bother with the new thread. [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Wipeout: Omega Collection killing it in the reviews for a game there was barely any hype around.
Well it's a remaster of a game that's been out since the early stages of the PS3/Vita, so that's probably why there's no hype. If Sony didn't shut the WipEout studio down we probably would have a better looking game than the omega collection. :smh:

PS Fam..I'm thinking of building a retro station where I hav all consoles up to PS2 on there

Finally beat Persona 5. That was the weirdest Christmas eve I've ever been a part of.
I just got to the vacation. Haven't played in a couple weeks, It's hard getting back into it after a break. How much more do I have left w/o any spoilers.?

i think they are going to plummet in price. Im trying to scoop one for the low low
Haven't played games in a bit but when i have people round its the first thing they want to try and they're on it for hours.

I've still got a backlog of games to play on it. RIGZ, Driveclub VR, Thumper etc..

Farpoint came out couple weeks ago and charted really high on the European charts so I think that and RE VII are probably the most popular games for PSVR.

I expect more at E3.

Last edited:
What's this sale that's going to happen for 9 days or something?

I saw it on a commercial
Nine days of deals at most retailers across North America for Playstation products.

New Gold PS4 Slim for $249, Gold Headset for $79.99, Controllers $39.99, ect.

PS Store will also have a sale starting tomorrow.

Last edited:
how was la noire ? I remember it being a big deal but I never read anyone talk about it...never played it myself
It was okay. I enjoyed it, but I know alot of people felt underwhelmed. It was basically a crime scene investigation game mixed with a semi-open world.

Back
Top Bottom