The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

You should've went with a console version if you care about playing online.

The fighting game community on PC is nonexistent.
Before I copped, I couldn't find any info about install base on either console version to compare to the pc version. Since reviews say the online experience is best on pc. tekken 7 sold 120k on pc. 20k online though.
you know damn well the community is bigger on console

man if only they did a gold ps4 pro
Yeah, that's the one good thing bad about Pro - that it only comes in plain black. Plus there are zero customization options, unless you paint it yourself of course.

The Slim has no customization as well.

But with the first PS4 model you could switch face plates. What gives? I remember the same being the case with the Xbox 360 - the first model had changeable face plates, but the latter ones didn't.

I really hope there will be more options if and when they release a PS4 Pro Slim, which I'm currently saving my money for.

you know damn well the community is bigger on console
From reviews, I also know the online experience is worse on console.

Game needed crossplay.
tired.gif

For those day 1 ps4 owners, how are y'all DS4's holding up?

The L3 button on mine is messed up. I try to move up with it and it does nothing.

The L3 button on mine is messed up. I try to move up with it and it does nothing.

Same happened to me

I have gone thru 2 controllers

I traded one to Gamestop from a deal I found out about in here

Waiting on a similar deal to trade in the other one

I have went through two controllers since release day. Never had a controller issue until the PS4

I have the Pro controller now though and it has been solid as far as the thumbstick grips go. I dunno if it is in my head or not but it seems to holding up much better

Last edited:
I wonder if they making a strategy guide for ff12..u need one for this game..u might miss an opportunity to get the strongest weapons/armors/hunt club/etc..I still have mine for ps2 but it is falling apart..

Yeah, that's the one good thing bad about Pro - that it only comes in plain black. Plus there are zero customization options, unless you paint it yourself of course.
The Slim has no customization as well.

But with the first PS4 model you could switch face plates. What gives? I remember the same being the case with the Xbox 360 - the first model had changeable face plates, but the latter ones didn't.

I really hope there will be more options if and when they release a PS4 Pro Slim, which I'm currently saving my money for.

Are there any skins? i may wrap my pro.

that is odd that the faceplate thing didnt catch on and evolve into the newer consoles.

I have went through two controllers since release day. Never had a controller issue until the PS4

I have the Pro controller now though and it has been solid as far as the thumbstick grips go. I dunno if it is in my head or not but it seems to holding up much better

first person i now know who bought that controller was it this one? is it worth it?

Amazon product ASIN B01MXJF056

You should watch King Jae on YouTube. He goes in to that a bit
Creating space waiting for the counter

Imma check it B. I need more practice mode time but I am right there :pimp:

My combos and muscle memory on point I just lack zero middle/tech game :lol:. I just don't understand enough bout Tekken.

But DAMN this game is flames :wow:

Best fighter? :nerd:

I've only went through one but that was because the left thumbstick started to peel besides that, no problems to speak of

Nah nah - I am talking about the PS4 Pro controller that came with the PRO. The one with the light on da trackpad.

Those - or at least mine is definitely holding up better and I have been GAMING :lol:

Last edited:
I've only went through one but that was because the left thumbstick started to peel besides that, no problems to speak of

Same here but mine only has a slight nick in it. Still works perfectly. I probably am a low usage case though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom