The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

to my disappointment ive been playing less tekken 7 cus theres just not enough people playing, i would be on the quick match lobby and it takes so long. i hope the new dlc makes people play again

im gona try playing destiny 2, first time playing fps w/o mouse & kb. so this game doesnt have a single player campaign?

I think the Tekken issues are do do with the game's netcode and not player count.

I was watching The Recipe last week and it took them ages to find a match.

I got that renewal letter for September yesterday. PS+ gonna have to come with it next month, or imma let my sub slide. Haven't even plugged mine in since I moved

Other two characters for DBFighterZ are Krillin and Piccolo.
Seeing Skullomania got me hype. Great to see him back in a game. Just gives me hope he'll one day end up in Tekken or some ****

Reading Reddit..so now I'm adding Max Payne 3 to my new backlog..gonna start researching a lot of PS3 games from now on..

Reading Reddit..so now I'm adding Max Payne 3 to my new backlog..gonna start researching a lot of PS3 games from now on..
a lot of my backlog consists of games on PS3 so far I've been really enjoying some of the games I never got a chance to experience. Finally beat the first God of War game and gonna start the 2nd one and Catherine soon

I tell myself I'll get to my PS3 backlog but I know as each day passes, it probably will never happen *shrugs*

I tell myself I'll get to my PS3 backlog but I know as each day passes, it probably will never happen *shrugs*

I unplugged my PS3 to make space for my VR headset and arcade stick.

I stopped trying to fool myself that I'll get back to it lol.

I got so many PS3 games from PS+ that I never even touched, just downloaded. Then one day I turned it on for the first time in months, and all the games were corrupted. Never felt like downloading again, so it got reduced to the bedroom Netflix/Amazon box

I got so many PS3 games from PS+ that I never even touched, just downloaded. Then one day I turned it on for the first time in months, and all the games were corrupted. Never felt like downloading again, so it got reduced to the bedroom Netflix/Amazon box

Pretty sure u can contact them and they will let u redownload since it's all connected to ur PSN ID

Back
Top Bottom