The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

i may cave and trade in D2 for COD

thoughts?

is this LA Noire release tomorrow a remaster?

i may cave and trade in D2 for COD

thoughts?

is this LA Noire release tomorrow a remaster?

giphy.gif

And yes HD with the DLC

wow..nier is so sick..I got washed tho..didn't even make it to first save point..I like it a lot

I got it last night with marvel vs capcom

haven't played anything since SNES RD lol

I've been watching Colin's Last Stand and enjoying it, while Kinda Funny has kind of devolved into a catch-all for gaming, rather than the focused effort PS I Love You was.

I am excited for this.

wow..nier is so sick..I got washed tho..didn't even make it to first save point..I like it a lot

I got it last night with marvel vs capcom

haven't played anything since SNES RD lol
Wait til you get to the fairgrounds. Some of the best music and scenery I’ve ever played through.

Wait til you get to the fairgrounds. Some of the best music and scenery I’ve ever played through.
I have to lower the difficulty lol

I was at Best Buy and just checking out games and was like..how did I not want this game before..didn't kno it was a Squeenix game

I've been watching Colin's Last Stand and enjoying it, while Kinda Funny has kind of devolved into a catch-all for gaming, rather than the focused effort PS I Love You was.

I am excited for this.
I don’t even like KF anymore. I’ll tune in occasionally to see what Andrea is talking about but that’s it. I never really cared for Greg and the rest of them. I always felt like Colin gave actual insight on games and not just what was popular at the time.

I genuinely liked the banter Greg and Colin had. They pushed one another out of their comfort zones.

Going back to their IGN days, Ryan filling out the threesome for Beyond was their best format. I try to listen to Ryan on the PlayStation Blogcast, but its basically an hour long infomercial each week. Not his fault, it's just what happens when you are on the flagship.

Exactly. I can listen to Greg and Colin because they feed well off of eachother. Greg by himself, ir even worse, Greg with Tim....hell naw :lol:

I always found Colin off-putting. Even when I agreed with a point he made on a game, I still thought he was pompous and opinionated. Seemed kind of disturbed to me. He talks with this demeaning tone and insults listeners who send questions.

I feel like I know more about video games than Tim, which doesn't make me want to listen to him.

I understand how people can dislike Colin. He is quite arrogant at times, and dismisses opinions he doesn't share. But he has grown on me. :lol:

I also enjoy watching Jim Sterling on Youtube, who shares a lot of those criticisms.

Might go for the TCL P series...Only thing I'm not liking is the fact you can't turn off the soap opera effect. Well, that's what folks on avs forums are claiming.

Looks like i'll be purchasing some games through PSN this week.

Reactions: ASE
Back
Top Bottom