The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Co-sign with kdslittlebro kdslittlebro , from what I've seen and heard from my friends that have played it, HZD is a game that you have to commit full-on all the way.............like Zelda Breath of the Wild.

You stop playing it once, you'll lose all focus in completing the game. This goes for both HZD and Zelda BOTW.

It's a big reason why I haven't bought the complete edition yet AND........it's also why I haven't returned to playing Zelda BOTW after buying the expansion pass for both DLCs.

Nah, I ain't got time in my left yet to commit to BOTW again after I dropped it when I beat Ganon.

Co-sign with kdslittlebro kdslittlebro , from what I've seen and heard from my friends that have played it, HZD is a game that you have to commit full-on all the way.............like Zelda Breath of the Wild.

You stop playing it once, you'll lose all focus in completing the game. This goes for both HZD and Zelda BOTW

Had to learn the hard way :smh:

Yeah, especially Zelda's (Dark Souls mode) DLC...........nope, nope, YOU WILL SIT AND WAIT THERE ON THE DESK, LINK...........alongside my copy of Mario + Rabbids and Kingdom Hearts HD Remix Collection :lol:

It's been in my backlog too for a while. I did not like the first one tho so Idk.

Gave it a shot recently. Thought the game's age showed a lot. The combat made the game unplayable for me and I sold it. Also going from waypoint to waypoint got boring too. In a way I'm happy that it cleared 100 hours off my backlog not wanting to play it :lol:

Recently started a different 100 hour journey in P5, which I am enjoying despite it's cliches/kinda lame tropes. Helps that I enjoy anime.

Played more Dissidia and I really like it a lot. It makes me want to go and play all the FF games I’ve never played :lol: gameplay is solid and focuses more on the summons and teamwork aspect than combos. It’s somehing different from the other fighters which I can appreciate. Only things I dislike are the camera and lock-on system as they can be a lil wonky to control and my other gripe is that it isn’t as fun to play solo. This is a game where you really gotta work with your team so if you aren’t paying attention to your teammates you’re gonna get washed a lot. Communication just makes it SOOO much more engaging

Gave it a shot recently. Thought the game's age showed a lot. The combat made the game unplayable for me and I sold it. Also going from waypoint to waypoint got boring too. In a way I'm happy that it cleared 100 hours off my backlog not wanting to play it :lol:

Recently started a different 100 hour journey in P5, which I am enjoying despite it's cliches/kinda lame tropes. Helps that I enjoy anime.
Been thinking about P5 too but I heard it was slow

Maybe it’s because I enjoyed HZD a lot but I don’t feel like it was that long and I platinumed it. I’m actually thinking about playing it again before playing the DLC.

That's the plan been clearing out my backlog lol.

Next time I pop in HZD I’m going to just do a play through all the way the thing is with me I get sidetracked and want to play something else. That’s why my backlog is so damn huge.

Persona 5 is super fun the sucky part is you kinda don’t get full control until 10 hours in for me. It was a bunch of handholding in the first portion of the game.

It's been a slow burn of mostly dialogue and cut scenes (I'm <10hrs in) but I haven't minded it at all so far. Let's you slowly soak in everything. I've actually welcomed it as a break from intense gaming.

anyone platinum nioh? i see that mystic arts have trophys and i only have the kusarigama and ninjutsu left for that. im thinking of taking a crack at the plat.
that dojo mission for the onmyo magic mystic art, shocked me. you had to fight a boss barefist with only buffs. it was impossible for me. then i checked my equipment and i saw that i can use a wooden sword, which was enough to make it much much more easier. i tried barefist for like 5 attempts too, smh.

edit: oh the nioh dlc's are only $7 each?! are they good?

Everyone should definitely play HZD. I just went through the base game and about half of the DLC in about 30 hours. A lot of collectables and Hunting Grounds quests left as well...

Back
Top Bottom