The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yeah man it’s crazy annoying but I figured there would be network issues. Just didn’t think it would be so bad

My two powerhouses.

C9768EC9-E05F-48C8-84BC-5E52523BA66D.jpeg

What are your thoughts on the game?
It was cool. It’s been so long since I played the first one so I can’t remember but I think I prefer the linearity of the first game to the second game. Id say it’s worth the $30 I paid for it.

I think Mad Max is going to be next for me.

How many of you guys have beaten the Witcher 3 it’s been on my backlog for a year and some change. Is it longer than Skyrim? The game just seems so overwhelming.

How many of you guys have beaten the Witcher 3 it’s been on my backlog for a year and some change. Is it longer than Skyrim? The game just seems so overwhelming.

I beat it this past year. It’s about the same length. You can rush through the story pretty quickly if you want to but I did all the side quests.

The blood and wine expansion though was the best story to me. The last boss for that expansion was also the hardest boss from the entire game too.

I beat it this past year. It’s about the same length. You can rush through the story pretty quickly if you want to but I did all the side quests.

The blood and wine expansion though was the best story to me. The last boss for that expansion was also the hardest boss from the entire game too.

I have the complete edition as well, I just have so many games and school gee wiz. I’ll try to get to it this year hopefully. I might save it for the summer.

Got a couple of matches of Dragon Ball FighterZ in over the weekend. Love the art style and everything visually about the game. Need a little more time before I'm sold though.

Back
Top Bottom