The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I should be happy, because they remade Secret of Mana, but am I the only one who just wanted a crispy HD version of the 16-bit game? Pixelated sprites and all.

I thought after Shovel Knight, more developers wouldn't be afraid of those types of games. All Square needs to do is release a bundle with all of their best 8 and 16-bit JRPG's upscaled in HD. What would it cost for them to convert them?

Translation: Battlefield 2 is getting hit hard, and now Bungie ****** up on their execution of microtx with Destiny 2. QUICK, TO THE DRAWING BOARD, GENTLEMEN *EA runs away*

I wasn’t really checking for Anthem so this means nothing to me :lol:

February: Bayonetta 1 & 2 Collection
March: Ni No Kuni II
April: GoW
May: DKC: Tropical Freeze & Dark Souls Remastered

Also Red Dead Redemption 2, Kingdom Hearts III and possibly Spider-Man and Days Gone. 2018 is looking good for me.

I wasn’t really checking for Anthem so this means nothing to me :lol:

February: Bayonetta 1 & 2 Collection
March: Ni No Kuni II
April: GoW
May: DKC: Tropical Freeze & Dark Souls Remastered

Also Red Dead Redemption 2, Kingdom Hearts III and possibly Spider-Man and Days Gone. 2018 is looking good for me.

Have they even announced a release date yet?

Square Enix better hurry their asses up with that. The sooner they announce when KH3 is coming out, the more incentive I have to finally go through my entire KH HD Remix collection that has been sitting and waiting next to my PS4 for about 3 months now.

I don't need another FF7 HD Remake situation out of this too

Monster Hunter :wow:

:smh:

Nope I will not.

I’m staying in the pocket. Leaning against the ropes and tired out my opponent. Running out the clock.

Last edited:
no dbz for me until they patch in legacy support. i'm not paying 150 plus another 60 for this game and i honestly don't feel like paying 50 for a converter either.
oh well.
sticks are way too expensive and i don't feel like its worth it to cop a new one when my madcatz works with every other game except mvci.

Think im going to pick up monster hunter tomorrow.

Gonna get rid of this COD WW2 joint just collecting dust.

Think im going to pick up monster hunter tomorrow.

Gonna get rid of this COD WW2 joint just collecting dust.

Sold my COD as well.

That Monster Hunter man I don’t know if I will be able to resist until Black Friday.

These action RPGs are too good.

But I am gonna continue my BB and Souls platinum journey and be ready for the remaster.

Back
Top Bottom