The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

It's good, I mean damn near everyone is playing it. Not my cup of tea, but I can definitely see why it's so successful

Hmmmm
So this is gonna be different

TL;DR - There is no race to the finish line in Onrush. There are different game modes, with the objectives mostly being about scoring points for your team.

are people still playing bf1 tho, i see that bf4 still has close to 15k people playing.

bF 4 is still the best FPS on consoles imo.

15 is a steal for premium.

i bought it 3 years ago on sale for 25 and i still have boosts from the initial premium battlepacks i never used.

it's much better than 1.

much much much better than 1.

i still play pretty often

eNPHANATe on PSN

I tried to run recently and those servers were kinda dead :frown:

i only play hardcore large.....and there are 10-15 full servers anytime i get on, morning noon or night....tbh

i have like 5 favorite servers that are always busy.....

i have never had a problem finding servers....i dunno.

edit: i know if you dont have all the map packs any server with those maps may not show up in your search, so that maybe the issue....

I think it's funny how as a kid, your gaming is limited by things like money and releases

As an adult, you have the money and there are tons of interesting games, but you have to concede you just can't beat everything that interests you. Especially when you have a few games you're going to play over and over (damn you FIFA)

There are a bunch of us with that problem. Look at our library and see a ton of games we like but haven't finished/started, but we just buy more. I guess we can't ever judge the stereotypical issue for women of no room for her clothes/shoes but nothing to wear :lol:
I keep buying all these games but I deadass cannot even play them unless I'm blazed. The games arent as fun these days

cosign about the quality of games.

recently, with the influx of indie developers, though,

we've gotten access to a lot more unique, cool, fun games.....

but, i agree, for the most part, the "major release" games are mostly hype and end up largely un-played 2 weeks after release....then you see them in gamestop for 40 bucks used....then 30....then 20 brand new....

which is why i don't even clamor for new games anymore...after GTAV and Fallout 4 being so.......disappointing.....i rarely rush to buy a game on release.

in fact, i typically rent the games from the library first......and MOST of them haven't been worth spending more than 20 minutes on...

cosign about the quality of games.

recently, with the influx of indie developers, though,

we've gotten access to a lot more unique, cool, fun games.....

but, i agree, for the most part, the "major release" games are mostly hype and end up largely un-played 2 weeks after release....then you see them in gamestop for 40 bucks used....then 30....then 20 brand new....

which is why i don't even clamor for new games anymore...after GTAV and Fallout 4 being so.......disappointing.....i rarely rush to buy a game on release.

in fact, i typically rent the games from the library first......and MOST of them haven't been worth spending more than 20 minutes on...
recommend any indie games?

i actually bought a playstation 4 partially because they gave away the binding of isaac for free....it's a dope rogue RPG that randomly generates everytime you play....even got my girl going hard on it and she HATES video games....

rogue legacy is pretty fun. (difficult) same type of randomly-generated dungeon game, but with a unique twist of a "lineage" of the player you're playing with

i'm creeped out by uncanny valley...i keep playing it for like 10 mins then i stop.

i wanted to try this "enter the gungeon" it looks super dope

i heard hotline miami is dope (never played)

the swapper unique puzzle game that will make your head hurt, literally.

limbo is always dope/fun

race the sun is cool for like a couch co-op hang out session, me and my girl used to stream while bumping music

olli olli 2 (game is super hard but super fun) skating game with high-levels of technical controller precision

that's all i really got, indie-wise, off the top of my head....

also, just saw that you can buy a BF bundle of all three (BF4, BF1 and hardline) for 50.

i only really like BF4 tho lol

edit: i just "purchased" like 80 bucks worth of free games on PSN

yet another reason sony > microsoft

Last edited by a moderator:
also, just saw that you can buy a BF bundle of all three (BF4, BF1 and hardline) for 50.

i only really like BF4 tho lol

edit: i just "purchased" like 80 bucks worth of free games on PSN

yet another reason sony > microsoft
Dont do that both companies have positives and negatives.

Most of us have both tho so this whole one is better than the other is kind of played out lol

The XB1X looks like an amazing console but I prefer $ony's exclusives over M$ so I'll likely never own one.

Don't rock with FPS games at all so Halo does nothing for me; same with racing so no Forza for me or Gran Turismo for that matter.

It's really about preference at the end of the day.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered is real, doesn't have multiplayer

giphy.gif

And that one perk with the super knife lunge. Loved the game back then through its warts, but once I actually thought about it, they can keep it unless they fundamentally change the game.

BO1>>>> even tho it had its trash too

Back
Top Bottom