The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just wanted to come in here and say PC gaming is the **** bros. I bought a few games on PS4 but honestly, after playing PC games for a while I cant do the 30 fps + no anti aliasing + low res textures. All the dope games on consoles are on PC as well @ 1080p-4K, 60-144 fps. Just trying to show yall the light. No fanboy ****, just facts. But I enjoy my PS4 for what it is. Just hard to play if it's multi platform games.

If you're thinking about upgrading to a PS4 pro, I challenge you to look into getting a system with at least a GTX 1070 instead.

Just wanted to come in here and say PC gaming is the **** bros. I bought a few games on PS4 but honestly, after playing PC games for a while I cant do the 30 fps + no anti aliasing + low res textures. All the dope games on consoles are on PC as well @ 1080p-4K, 60-144 fps. Just trying to show yall the light. No fanboy ****, just facts. But I enjoy my PS4 for what it is. Just hard to play if it's multi platform games.

If you're thinking about upgrading to a PS4 pro, I challenge you to look into getting a system with at least a GTX 1070 instead.

You already missed the PC convo :lol:

Lmaoooooooooooooooooo
Screenshot_20180328-165856.jpg

How much Would it cost to get a computer like that?

nah, if i commit to pc gaming i will probably only play dota 2, pubg and cs:go. and while i dont own a windows computer right now, almost all of my work software (auto cad, 3d max, revit) are windows based, so i know eventually i have to come back. :lol:

and after not owning a console for like 15 years, im happy that i bought this ps4 in 2016

My ps4 isn't just about gaming, got Hulu, Netflix, Amazon video, HBO from the comfort of my couch.

Welp im supposed to pick up this ps4 pro for $340 from some facebook dude tomorrow.

I havent really played my PS4 since I got the One X since most games i play are multi plat. The Show is gonna have me on it for a while though so I figure I might as well upgrade.

Yolo

I was heavy in the PC scene from the mid 90s to the mid 00s. Spent far too much money in hindsight on 3DFX, Riva TNT, Geforce 2, Radeon 8500, etc... Had the 17" Viewsonic CRT then moved to 19" LCD when they were in their infancy. Went all the way from the P166 MMX to Athlon XP 2500+ then tapped out as I graduated university and started my career.

I look at the PC scene now and nothing has changed since then - top of the line hardware still costs a fortune. The type of CPU+GPU hardware to get the type of performance you've indicated is significantly costlier than any of these consoles.

I was heavy in the PC scene from the mid 90s to the mid 00s. Spent far too much money in hindsight on 3DFX, Riva TNT, Geforce 2, Radeon 8500, etc... Had the 17" Viewsonic CRT then moved to 19" LCD when they were in their infancy. Went all the way from the P166 MMX to Athlon XP 2500+ then tapped out as I graduated university and started my career.

I look at the PC scene now and nothing has changed since then - top of the line hardware still costs a fortune. The type of CPU+GPU hardware to get the type of performance you've indicated is significantly costlier than any of these consoles.

Same..........and it seems the PC scene not only hasn't changed, it's several times worst thanks to cryptominers entering the market and gobbling up components quicker than a Supreme reseller.

That being said, there are certain games I feel benefit better from on the PC platform than on either PS4 or Xbox 1. Hate to break it some of you folks in here, Fortnite is one of those games that benefits from the PC advantage. There is an easier learning curve AND efficiency from building in Fortnite on PC over having to use a number of button combinations on a Xbox1 or PS4 controller for the console Fortnite.........and definitely a bigger advantage over the more recent mobile Fortnite (which is literally just touching the screen).

I don't own Fortnite on PC, but I've played it at a friend's house who has a more superior PC than myself..........there is no way I can play Fortnite on any console now after I've experienced 2-3 sessions of Fortnite on a PC. No ******* way.

On the other hand, NBA 2K games just don't feel right on a PC........that is probably the only multiplatform genre of games that I prefer on a console over a PC.

Dragon Quest XI day one cop. I’ve been waiting for a DQ game to hit consoles since DQ VIII. Ni No Kuni 2 and DQ XI in the same year :pimp:

Dragon Quest XI day one cop. I’ve been waiting for a DQ game to hit consoles since DQ VIII. Ni No Kuni 2 and DQ XI in the same year :pimp:

Yes it is.

So far I don’t have any other Day One’s beside Splinter Cell and Battlefield

Still need to see this Dark Souls gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom