The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Three deletes and re-installs later and Far Cry still won’t work .... guess I’m swapping my copy tomorrow.

What homeboi said (dramatically) about the Pro is true. The One X is the better piece of hardware. Point. Blank. Period.

And that State of Decay looks :wow:

:nerd:

But I don’t know what any of that has to do with the question that was asked.

But the Pro and 4K setup is much more than a marginal upgrade when compared to the latter.

Like I mentioned, I wouldn’t break the bank for it but it is dope :pimp: if you find yourself owning the setup.

What homeboi said (dramatically) about the Pro is true. The One X is the better piece of hardware. Point. Blank. Period.

And that State of Decay looks :wow:

:nerd:

But I don’t know what any of that has to do with the question that was asked.

But the Pro and 4K setup is much more than a marginal upgrade when compared to the latter.

Like I mentioned, I wouldn’t break the bank for it but it is dope :pimp: if you find yourself owning the setup.

They laughed at me when I'm just trying to help the next gamer out.. it's facts that ps4 pro simulates 4k with it's processors not really true 4k.. if you have an hdr quality tv you get the same thing with a regular ps4 with a slight minor difference not worth the extra $200 ..it has something to do with what he asked bec. He asked for everyone's opinion if it is worth it to grab a ps4 pro. here's an example of your TV already doing the same work a ps4 pro does.. if you look on the top right it says it right there

HDR
20180328_074311.jpg

Last edited:
Well since I exchanged my copy of Far Cry 5 and my game still won’t work, I have to agree, F the PS4 Pro .

Nah I can’t blame it in the Pro everything else works fine and have never had an issue with a game. Also the increased frame rates on the PS4 Pro >>>

But I have literally tried everything to get this game to work, and it just won’t get passed that screen.... smh.

?

A regular PS4 on an HDR tv works and looks great? I am sure it does.

A PS4 PRO on and HDR TV with the game having PS4 PRO support looks even better.

And that isn’t mentioning a more stable frame rate on average.

Am I trippin or?

Last edited:
Sony has unveiled the PlayStation Plus free games lineup for April 2018:

• Mad Max (PS4)
  • TrackMania Turbo (PS4)
  • In Space We Brawl (PS3)
  • Toy Home (PS3)
  • 99 Vidas (PS Vita)
  • Q*Bert Rebooted (PS Vita, Cross-Buy with PS3 and PS4)

Sony has unveiled the PlayStation Plus free games lineup for April 2018:

• Mad Max (PS4)
  • TrackMania Turbo (PS4)
  • In Space We Brawl (PS3)
  • Toy Home (PS3)
  • 99 Vidas (PS Vita)
  • Q*Bert Rebooted (PS Vita, Cross-Buy with PS3 and PS4)
Sweet, I'll finally play Mad Max lol.

Back
Top Bottom