The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I think the gameplay is dope :lol:

This death march is no joke. Gotta put mad thought intonhow you approach things.

The strategy part of it is nice having to know what to put on your sword and **** like that. I just thought the actual combat was super stiff. I got through it to get through the story and see the beautiful environment. I need to go ahead and see that Blood and Wine or whatever. Wonder if PC version has HDR support

I'm finding myself slowly slipping back into my "don't feel like playing video games" mood post-GoW. Need Detroit and Spiderman to hurry up, and I guess RDR2 :lol:

You trash anyway

full

nioh is a no-brainer for $19.99 Best Buy right?

I’m personally gunna wait it out until the digital complete edition has a crazy sale. Backlog already too deep as it is. Been playing P5 and still gotta start GoW, and on top of it never have touched my bloodborne complete

I’m personally gunna wait it out until the digital complete edition has a crazy sale. Backlog already too deep as it is. Been playing P5 and still gotta start GoW, and on top of it never have touched my bloodborne complete
No need to cop Nioh if you haven’t played or finished Bloodborne.

Back
Top Bottom