The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Had GOW ending spoiled for me in a random IGN article's comment section. :stoneface:
Man you gotta learn not to read comment sections until you learn what you've needed to.
I aint read a single comment section anywhere until I beat GOW and I'm doing the same for Infinity War.
I was watching someone stream and Infinity War was mentioned and I muted that **** for a good 5 minutes until I was sure it was safe.
It's just the world we live in now.

I thought I was good. I was staying away from articles with GOW as the actual subject. This was an article on dollar savings for PS+ games in May. :smh::lol:

Nothing will beat how I had Fallout 4 spoiled. Someone changed their Call of Duty emblem to text that spoiled who the villain was. :rofl:

ive actually starter going out of my way to see highly anticipated movies as early as I can.

for the force awakens I waited barely a week and was watching something completely unrelated, think it was a sneaker video on youtube and some POS commented right under it with "Han Solo dies in TFA".

it was at that moment I knew that nowhere on the internet was safe.

I thought I was good. I was staying away from articles with GOW as the actual subject. This was an article on dollar savings for PS+ games in May. :smh::lol:

Nothing will beat how I had Fallout 4 spoiled. Someone changed their Call of Duty emblem to text that spoiled who the villain was. :rofl:

Sucks to hear. I just started playing GOW too.
I mainly come in this thread, so hoping no one posts anything outside a spoiler button.

Usually i don't visit IGN, Gamefaqs, YT, etc unless i beat the game because of exactly what happened to you.

PO

**** a you
I'm sorry

tumblr_lzph598nHf1qiqurio1_500.gif

Is P5 worth finishing?

A bit of a weird question. I’m half way through, and I feel like I “get it.” Not sure how much more yield there is out of the experience.

Is P5 worth finishing?

A bit of a weird question. I’m half way through, and I feel like I “get it.” Not sure how much more yield there is out of the experience.

Story has it's fair share of twists ahead of you. Once you get to the last dungeon it does start becoming a chore though. I hit 120 hours when I finished granted it's well over the average time.

The worst spoiler for me was being in the NBA thread watching and commenting on the finals and someone spoils Jon Snow dying. The ep aired that night during the game :smh:

I RARELY go in that thread because of all the crazy hot takes and hatred on every page, but the one day I was curious enough to be like "I wonder what nonsense dudes are up to in there" I saw the Jon Snow spoiler...........

ive actually starter going out of my way to see highly anticipated movies as early as I can.

for the force awakens I waited barely a week and was watching something completely unrelated, think it was a sneaker video on youtube and some POS commented right under it with "Han Solo dies in TFA".

it was at that moment I knew that nowhere on the internet was safe.

I had TFA spoiled while I was waiting in line for the damn movie. My friend wanted someone to go with, so I waited in line with him for an hour, only to hear "I can't believe Han died like that!" by people walking out of the theater.

Y'all thought they were gonna move forward? The Wild West would be dead :lol: we knew it would be a prequel from jump

Back
Top Bottom