The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Did not buy last year. Probably coping this year. That full price hurts though...gonna need it for no more than 40.

made a great decision not buying last years, they went backwards in hitting from 17

hearing good things about this years hitting tho. ima big Diamond Dynasty guy so i already grabbed the $100 version :smokin

hope i get blessed with a diamond to start so i can build my stubs up and work the market

This year's MLB the show has only defensive improvements.

Passing on it, not worth the $60.

I'll stick to '18 and buy another game. Likely dmc5.

Im continually a sucker for every new sports game every year.

The Show will be copped. Even though tbe series has been super stagnant for years and they continually neglect franchise, its stil a super polished and fun game.

$100 digital cause i play DD

We won't see any improvements on the Show until PS5.

They're just coasting, just like other sports games. They're just not worth retail.

Im sorry brother the demon got in me i apologize.

Anthem, destiny 2, and HZD

2/3 of those games suck goat testicles.

HZD is :pimp:

I recommend

RE2 remaster
Spider-Man
The Order 1886
Nathan Drake collection

Assuming you haven't played those games yet.

2/3 of those games suck goat testicles.

HZD is :pimp:

I recommend

RE2 remaster
Spider-Man
The Order 1886
Nathan Drake collection

Assuming you haven't played those games yet.
Now you know i walk to a different beat than everybody else. If i enjoy it imma play it ya dig?

RE2= played 1000s of hours as a kid im good
Spider man = trash to me
The order = see spiderman
NDC= not a rpg im good

Now you know i walk to a different beat than everybody else. If i enjoy it imma play it ya dig?

RE2= played 1000s of hours as a kid im good
Spider man = trash to me
The order = see spiderman
NDC= not a rpg im good

RE2 remaster is different than the og

Finally beat Spiderman yesterday.... Haven't played the game since Black Friday, due to obligations/life etc... :frown:
I did not expect that ending & Insomiac's direction for the future, but I definitely will be picking up the DLC to continue this experience... :pimp:
BTW, story wise, GOW4 is just better. I know that was debate, but I could never chime in until now.

PO
I still need to start GOW lol

Back
Top Bottom