The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

March 3, 2020 :pimp:

So conflicted. On the one hand I can't wait to play but after getting the FFXV plat in 2 weeks then seeing the rafts of updates and DLC that came after.
Even the change in chapter 13 after people complained. I was like damn did I even play the final product?

I might just wait for the PS5 collection bundle or something.

Intrigued by Ghostwire and Cyberpunk. Hope the gameplay lives up to their respective trailers.

A PSA for any fan of Final Fantasy Tactics:

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark came out to little fanfare last week. However, it is supposed to be a love-letter to FF Tactics/Tactics Ogre and is apparently very, very good. (86% on Metacritic currently)

I will be scooping it up on sale down the road.

I got the LG B8 65" last Black Friday so I'm good on that front unless I find a steal on a 75" :lol:

so uhhhh how much did u get it for and where did u get it? im definitely going B8 or C8, or even B9 if its on sale this year. also, any complaints now that uve had it a while?

so uhhhh how much did u get it for and where did u get it? im definitely going B8 or C8, or even B9 if its on sale this year. also, any complaints now that uve had it a while?
If I had to guess, I'd say I paid $2k flat. I got it on base at the PX so no tax. My wife ordered it while I was Korea around Black Friday. We moved into our new house and ended up returning it because when it was shipped, it was broke. Once we got the new one, hooked it up, I had no complaints other than I should have went bigger :lol:

Playing Battlefield V on it is :wow:

If I had to guess, I'd say I paid $2k flat. I got it on base at the PX so no tax. My wife ordered it while I was Korea around Black Friday. We moved into our new house and ended up returning it because when it was shipped, it was broke. Once we got the new one, hooked it up, I had no complaints other than I should have went bigger :lol:

Playing Battlefield V on it is :wow:
bigger than 65? how far back are you from your tv? or are you in one of these

8a6b1c85c74570fe22bde5c096a8325b.jpg

Well I still have yet to platinum FF7 on PS4 so I'll do that soon. I don't remember it as much as some of you guys. I haven't played it to completion since 2006. I just feel like Midgar only took like a few hours. Like don't you leave Midgar after doing that mission with Avalanche? The one where you go and blow up the reactor core or something like that?

Yo should we start using spoilers, is there anybody who has never played FF7 :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom