The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I liked botw it was a truly great experience on switch launch day. The game is amazing to me so much to do, so much to find. You can play how you wanna play a true open world with no direction.

Red dead was a bit boring to me, I bought it again to give it a second chance but I haven’t played it. I felt the first one was boring as well but idk. It’s no gta not even close

I liked botw it was a truly great experience on switch launch day. The game is amazing to me so much to do, so much to find. You can play how you wanna play a true open world with no direction.

Red dead was a bit boring to me, I bought it again to give it a second chance but I haven’t played it. I felt the first one was boring as well but idk. It’s no gta not even close
Serious question, what do you mean there’s so much to do? I hear this about every open world game and I never get it. Are you referring to things like the cooking?

Serious question, what do you mean there’s so much to do? I hear this about every open world game and I never get it. Are you referring to things like the cooking?

I hardly cooked when I played. But I tried a bunch of recipes n some were cool. If you cook a lot you gotta find your ingredients. Exploring and climbing or getting into every nook n cranny you’ll most likely find a korok seed. There’s a bunch of npc quests, or npcs in some weird locations. You got shrines n all the other story stuff. You learn along way different ways to beat enemies. All that takes hella time. You can’t explore the whole game in an hour and every place you see is different.

The rain is annoying tho especially when trying to climb

I hardly cooked when I played. But I tried a bunch of recipes n some were cool. If you cook a lot you gotta find your ingredients. Exploring and climbing or getting into every nook n cranny you’ll most likely find a korok seed. There’s a bunch of npc quests, or npcs in some weird locations. You got shrines n all the other story stuff. You learn along way different ways to beat enemies. All that takes hella time. You can’t explore the whole game in an hour and every place you see is different.

The rain is annoying tho especially when trying to climb
I guess this is why I’m not as high on BotW as others. It’s cool to explore but that map is too empty for its size. I’m sorry but I want to be engaged with something other than walking around hoping and looking for something interesting. I don’t mind exploration when it is a smaller scoped game like Uncharted. That’s why these open world games supposedly take hundreds of hours. It’s because people are enamored with the world and want to spend hours upon hours walking around looking at everything. That’s cool but that gets old real fast for me, especially most of the time, you ain’t finding nothing meaningful :lol: I want a story and a sense of direction. Give me a tight, semi-linear experience any day over these bloated open world games :smokin

I’ve been going back to BOTW lately just to stroll around. Climb stuff and hang glide around. I’ll come across lynels here and there so I try to take them out. But I wish it had a setting to prevent the random mobs from popping up. I don’t want to fight.

It’s a beautiful world. I love just spending time taking it in.

I thought my PS4 was done with yesterday and I was gonna have to get a new one.... I got it on the first day it released... but all I had to do was unplug my PSvr and it started to work... I was trying everything... I didn't want to buy a new one... especially with the PS5 coming out next year

I thought my PS4 was done with yesterday and I was gonna have to get a new one.... I got it on the first day it released... but all I had to do was unplug my PSvr and it started to work... I was trying everything... I didn't want to buy a new one... especially with the PS5 coming out next year
Hopefully both my x1 and ps4 make it. X1 hanging on for dear life ps4 doing ok

tenor.gif

i'ma still play it but ffVIIr really should have just been turn based or an option for actual true turn based should be put into the game. i'm not sure why ppl fel like square needs to reinvent the wheel here...classic mode really should be classic mode.

are there really that many ppl that played the original and actually liked it that prefer action games/action rpg's? maybe i'm out of touch but it just feels bad. it'd be like remaking Mario world but making it a shooter.

if I wanted to play kingdom hearts then i'd play kingdom hearts.

Back
Top Bottom