The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Ain’t your favorite one UC3 tho? Your “taste” is apparently mediocre too

UC 1/UC 2 >>>> UC 3 >> UC 4

UC 3 was honestly just too bloated and long, but the action/combat sequences were on point save for that trash AF 'boss' quicktime fight. Thought UC 4 would've at least have had a solid boss fight but it was the exact same thing.

How are you guys liking COD? I wanted to cop but my PS4 died so I’ll have to cop when I get home from deployment in about 2 weeks.
Played a few TDM matches after the servers finally worked. I enjoyed it. Didn't see too much camping (yet)

Cancelled my TLOU2 preorder since the release date got pushed back.

Tempted to get either COD or Death Stranding to hold me down until then.
BO4 is more annoying than fun at this point.

Games like TLOU of genre defining. To consider a purchase hold off due to the game being delayed does a number of things, the most damaging though is that it decreases initial sales (which directly correlates as to whether or not said title will get green-lit for a sequel yet alone a PS5 enhanced version).

I for one will be getting that game day 1

I never finish Bethesda games. I always seem to make builds wrong and then get stuck via auto-save in an area where I am too weak. I wasn’t checking for TOW but it looks like a lot of fun. I’m gonna check it out on Gamepass.

You can respec anytime you want as long as you have credits, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Also, if you watch a video explaining the skills/perks you can map out what to build towards before you even start.

I think they might even have an app or website that let's you mess around with builds.

This game is basically a mix of Fallout and Mass Effect with the environments of No Mans Sky.

If you're into RPG's I feel like this is a must buy but I'm sure it'll be on sale for Black Friday, so if you have other stuff to play maybe it's better to wait a few weeks to cop.

Games like TLOU of genre defining. To consider a purchase hold off due to the game being delayed does a number of things, the most damaging though is that it decreases initial sales (which directly correlates as to whether or not said title will get green-lit for a sequel yet alone a PS5 enhanced version).

I for one will be getting that game day 1

Appreciate that fam.

Dudes canceling pre-orders over 3 months? OK... Hopefully will see you for right after release or on the discount.

Cancelled my TLOU2 preorder since the release date got pushed back.

Tempted to get either COD or Death Stranding to hold me down until then.
BO4 is more annoying than fun at this point.

New CoD is trash.
TLoU2 gonna be game of the decade.

IMG_20191025_235125.jpg

More added to the backlog.

Appreciate that fam.

Dudes canceling pre-orders over 3 months? OK... Hopefully will see you for right after release or on the discount.
I don’t think a lot of people will hold out. I placed my order for the steelbook edition as soon as pre-orders were live, I actually placed 2 just in case Amazon or Best Buy messed up :lol:

A lot of us are just disappointed because February seems so close as opposed to May. I’ll be in a class that I need for promotion from April - June and likely won’t be able to play day one. Avoiding spoilers is going to be tough.

my modern warfare has been downloading for the past hour & might not be done until morning. crappy wifi + huge file is quite the combination. my poor widdle ps4 :lol:

Yeah I had to wait like 30 minutes last night for that installation. Been running TDM on PS4 if anybody 2ants to link.

Back
Top Bottom