The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

So... my brand new PS4 Pro is freezing constantly and crashing.

I am beginning to think the issues with my old PS4 may have stemmed from the external hard drive and was not a system issue. I have moved some games onto the Pro's drive and disconnected the external to see if that stops the issues.

I have searched forums, called Sony, and searched again. I cannot find any similar experience to what I have been having, so I am hoping it is a case of a external drive failing and this corrects the issue.

Regarding Fallen Order:

Upgraded my light saber to a dual lightsaber :pimp:

Still trash at fighting, though :lol:

Death Stranding my GOTY. I haven't even gotten to the "good part" of the game everyone is talking about and I already LOVE it. And if it gets even better it's safe to say it's my GOTY.

If you're like and loved it from the jump you'll be over the moon when the game opens up more.
Still have to play fallen order but damn DS is GOTY for me as well.
quick tip:
1. Steal mule truck and raid their camp of supplies
2. Take said supplies to auto pavers around the map to rebuild the roads
3. Come back to literally thousands of likes an hour
4. Repeat

You jump levels like crazy from people using the roads you rebuild and all the likes they give you. It’s probably the biggest contributor to my addiction to the game :lol:

Totally did that last night and woke up to 10,000 likes then before work this morning I loaded another Auto paver that made some more road.

Right now I'm just doing other players lost cargo and then grabbing materials from shared lockers and also contributing most of my grenades and tools in return.
May do some light work in the story to where I get an Auto paver and am able to build my own private locker, but I worry that may be further down then I care to go right now. I also got my first 2 bots that can deliver on their own.

As a person that doesn't have social media I'm digging that aspect lol just makes me want to do more stuff

my PS4 is constantly beeping when I turn it on... don't even know how it can break when I barely play it... was gon cop modern warfare and 2k on black Friday but I might just pass if I can't even turn the system on lol

Finally, started RDR2 after owning since RD. :smh::ohwell:
With this & COD (after i purchase on BF), I'll be ending the year with 2 stellar campaigns. (heard its good) :pimp:

PO

Shenmue 3 out anyone played it yet?

IMG_20191118_183357.jpg

Kickstarter copy came in yesterday but not touching it till I run through part II

I think the complaint was that everyone knew that Stadia would lag and be terrible. Then they came out and said that wouldn't happen that they could handle all this traffic and frame rate and latency would be amazing.

Then it failed just like everyone said...they deserve to eat all this criticism

Finished Jedi Fallen Order loved it hoping for some DLC but I'm not sure what the plan is. Definitely going to go back and get the platinum. On to The Outer Worlds which looks great... I haven't played a Fallout style game in awhile so its a nice change of pace with the whacky dialogue options.

Back
Top Bottom