The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Lmfao I’m genuinely curious to see what people like about each and most dudes are giving no supporting points :lol:
Ps4
Always giving u the latest way to play movies
And has legit great game franchises

Xbox
Gears of war
Chatting is seamless

Switch
Always easy to use
Without all the bells and whistles
Just let’s u play the best Nintendo has to offer

Ps4
Always giving u the latest way to play movies
And has legit great game franchises

Xbox
Gears of war
Chatting is seamless

Switch
Always easy to use
Without all the bells and whistles
Just let’s u play the best Nintendo has to offer

Man, you're going in a Wii remote designed coffin when you pass on, aren't you.

Gave up on the final boss back when the game came out. Started a new game up a few days ago and breezed through the entire game...only to be stonewalled by the final boss again. I never looked up strats for him, but I might have to. Even then I’m not sure I can push the right buttons.

It's funny, After beating the game multiple times, I don't even think the last boss is the toughest in the game.

I think Demon of Hatred is worse and I think you can make a compelling argument that Owl at Hirata estate is worse because he's dumb fast and it's tighter quarters.

The one thing about Sword Saint is that at least the arena is huge, so you can just run away and heal if need be. Plus, I feel if you are able to accurately reverse lightning, you should be able to score some easy damage on 3rd phase. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying its even remotely easy, because it's still tough as nails, but I think the two mentioned above are way worse.

I didn’t even manage to make it to a real boss in Sekiro. I came across the Drunkard and some guy riding around on a horse, couldn’t even land a decent combo on him :smh:

I feel like beating a game like Sekiro or Bloodbourne will eventually be the final step in my inevitable court-ordered anger management training. :lol:

Ive made more progress with demon of hatred so far. Almost to his 3rd phase. But I also looked up strats for him so I know sort of how to come at him.

At least In DS and blood borne you can over level your way through or summon. Sekiro you’re on your own.

Last edited:
Right there with u! Hopefully the Socom 5 rumors r true for ps5 only game I want to play anymore.
I have been forcing America's Army because I miss Socom so much!
I need to check out America's Army. Never heard of that game.

legit check anyone?
I've bought XBL and PSN subs from them in the past and it was fine. Felt shady af doing it because they essentially emailed me a photo of a scratched XBL gift card :lol:

But it was legit

Downloaded that **** off the store.

That game was pure chaos. Mad fun even when you’re trash :lol:
I remember that it had some advanced flying mode you can toggle that was so technical that it bordered on the obsessed. I tried it once and got so disoriented that I never tried it again. :lol:
I ran into a few people that used that mode very well and it was quite a sight to behold. :lol: :pimp:

I remember that it had some advanced flying mode you can toggle that was so technical that it bordered on the obsessed. I tried it once and got so disoriented that I never tried it again. :lol:
I ran into a few people that used that mode very well and it was quite a sight to behold. :lol: :pimp:

Flying was a different beast entirely :lol:

One CTF game the top ranked pilot (all players) was on the opposing squad.

Dude was like 40 - 0 in the skirmish :smh: Doing **** that wasn’t even possible in the realm of game physics.

Anybody played A Plague Tale: Innocence? It's $20 and critics seemed to love it.

I havent played it, but heard it is good. However, it is predominantly a stealth game, so keep that in mind. I find stealth games need to be very good to hold my interested for the whole game.

I havent played it, but heard it is good. However, it is predominantly a stealth game, so keep that in mind. I find stealth games need to be very good to hold my interested for the whole game.
I've heard it's good. The game title is trash though.

Back
Top Bottom