The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The only first party exclusive I’ll be excited for at this point would be a Bloodborne 2, Uncharted 5, or a new JRPG :lol:

Demon's Souls Remake will be a ray tracing showcase.

But yeah, the quicker we move out of cross-gen, the better.

There won't be anything left for Sony 1st party to accomplish on PS4 after this year.

Horizon 2 seems like a good possibility for the first big PS5 exclusive. Or maybe thats further out than I think.

Last edited:
RsSL_3dWC1bJBHFDr8HCNqrPMn6WmxozeM5t-hHCOvk.jpg

Kinda smart kinda dumb. Nobody wants enhanced versions of previous gen titles. That said nobody wants to be stuck with next gen only games to play because of the limited audiences you’d have to play it with.
Still think MS is making a questionable decision.

Kinda smart kinda dumb. Nobody wants enhanced versions of previous gen titles. That said nobody wants to be stuck with next gen only games to play because of the limited audiences you’d have to play it with.
Still think MS is making a questionable decision.
Killzone SF was trash and had a decent community online for awhile just because it was new and people wanted to something that is next gen. Sony should, but won’t, drop a new SOCOM for PS5. If done right, I think that would be huge for them. Either way, give me more next gen exclusives right out the gate. To hell with what MS talking about in this regard :lol:

I think Nathan’s story is done. Lost Legacy was great without Nate. What we really need is a young Sully :pimp:

Is the X1X user interface better tho? I remember playing my cousin's X at launch. **** was mad random with the blocks. Then visited him again, and it was completely different. And then last year just visited him, UI looks different again. How yall get used to the constant overhaul?

At least with PS, you know where everything is and how to get there, since the PS3.

bamez bamez I had an XBox 360 - MS changed the dashboard several times in its life-cycle. Just something that XBox users are used to I guess and I'll give them credit for refreshing it.

Xbox be so trash with the updates
It updates like every 3 days smh
I hate turning it on just for that reason
Always updating
So between them constant updates on the Xbox
And my ps4 constantly beeping
While it’s on like the disc eject button is getting pressed
I hate having to watch a damn movie :lol:

Finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Game is at it's best when you are exploring and figuring out puzzles in tombs. Story and gear system were a little weak. Combat was also pretty mundane.
Playing the DLC tombs was a blast though. Trying to solve them all without looking up solutions was pretty fun.

Played Goat Simulator and was surprised by how fun it was. The flappy bird game was super frustrating though. :lol:

Tried to get into Last Remnant. Played about 2 hours but really didnt like the combat. Decided to move on. Either going to finished FF8 or start Star Ocean I&F.

The plunge through the backlog continues....

Finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Game is at it's best when you are exploring and figuring out puzzles in tombs. Story and gear system were a little weak. Combat was also pretty mundane.
Playing the DLC tombs was a blast though. Trying to solve them all without looking up solutions was pretty fun.

Played Goat Simulator and was surprised by how fun it was. The flappy bird game was super frustrating though. :lol:

Tried to get into Last Remnant. Played about 2 hours but really didnt like the combat. Decided to move on. Either going to finished FF8 or start Star Ocean I&F.

The plunge through the backlog continues....
Good luck Star Ocean. It was one of my most disappointed games this gen. Hope you enjoy it.

The Last Remnant looked so weird when I watched my bro on 360 years ago. I’m surprised it got remastered :lol:

I finally beat Yiazmat in Final Fantasy XII after not playing the game for 13 years. Thank goodness for the 4x speed setting in the remaster that made the fight bearable. :lol: :pimp:

The only Final Fantasy boss I have yet to beat is Gilgamesh in XIII-2 now. I'll wait till the PS5 is out so I dont have to buy it again. :lol:

I finally beat Yiazmat in Final Fantasy XII after not playing the game for 13 years. Thank goodness for the 4x speed setting in the remaster that made the fight bearable. :lol: :pimp:

The only Final Fantasy boss I have yet to beat is Gilgamesh in XIII-2 now. I'll wait till the PS5 is out so I dont have to buy it again. :lol:
Was Gilgamesh a DLC boss? I can’t remember if I paid for it and beat him. I did pay for and beat Ultros and Chupon. My FF VI kicked in and I had no choice :lol:

Taking Colin’s idea and going to try and beat one JRPG per month. I figure it’ll help with the backlog as well.

Jan - Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Feb - Tales of Vesperia DE/Dragon Quest XI
March - Final Fantasy VII Remake

Was Gilgamesh a DLC boss? I can’t remember if I paid for it and beat him. I did pay for and beat Ultros and Chupon. My FF VI kicked in and I had no choice :lol:
Yup. He sure was. I could not beat him for the life of me. He would spam his super over and over when he was near death and it wiped me every time. :lol:
I beat everything else for XIII-2 except him. That cheater. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom