The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

E1BCAE68-4C10-4D07-A0C8-1A099B89ED50.jpeg

Just got off work and stopped by Best Buy. Thankfully no rush hour traffic :pimp:

I played for about 3 hours and just finished chapter 3. Game is :pimp: but the side quests are already annoying me.

Free dynamic theme for just downloading the demo:

Cloud dynamic theme for PS+ Subs:

Last edited:
Might have to leave this thread for a while :lol:
I'm beginning to question my decision.

On another note, don't know why it didn't hit me straight away but Sony's already been using the two toned colour scheme since 2016

1586521678764.png

Same colour scheme as the DualSense.

I still think the box will be all black with some hints of white and blue LED's

I rarely come in here, but the Final Fantasy VII Remake is different.

By now I know well how much this game and story impacted so many young minds like mine in 1997. I swore I was on the ride alone. No one I really knew, other than one maybe one of my nerdiest friends was in on the hype. I fell deep into Final Fantasy VII right around the year my family moved away from my childhood neighborhood, so it was pretty much me, Final Fantasy VII and eventually high speed internet and KaZaa. :lol:

I'm blown away by the attention to detail, and how they've managed to fill in those gaps that my child mind filled with imagination with real legit story and environments to explore. All the time I spent running around those screens in 1997 looking for more details or ways to interact with the environment, and now there's fully fleshed city blocks to run through.

And the music. The music was already some of the best video game music ever for me, now it's just amazing. Hearing all of these songs remade is really nostalgic. It's like the game grew up, and we're old friends catching up.:blush:

I was up until about 2 playing, and I can't really think of anything I could ask for. It got me to restart the original as I play through part 1 of the remake.

Final Fantasy VII Remake. What a glorious, glorious day.:pimp:

I rarely come in here, but the Final Fantasy VII Remake is different.

By now I know well how much this game and story impacted so many young minds like mine in 1997. I swore I was on the ride alone. No one I really knew, other than one maybe one of my nerdiest friends was in on the hype. I fell deep into Final Fantasy VII right around the year my family moved away from my childhood neighborhood, so it was pretty much me, Final Fantasy VII and eventually high speed internet and KaZaa. :lol:

I'm blown away by the attention to detail, and how they've managed to fill in those gaps that my child mind filled with imagination with real legit story and environments to explore. All the time I spent running around those screens in 1997 looking for more details or ways to interact with the environment, and now there's fully fleshed city blocks to run through.

And the music. The music was already some of the best video game music ever for me, now it's just amazing. Hearing all of these songs remade is really nostalgic. It's like the game grew up, and we're old friends catching up.:blush:

I was up until about 2 playing, and I can't really think of anything I could ask for. It got me to restart the original as I play through part 1 of the remake.

Final Fantasy VII Remake. What a glorious, glorious day.:pimp:
Glorius day, indeed.

Damn final fantasy 7 is sold out at my best buy gamestop and walmart. Im glad I preordered it and getting it delivered today.

Back
Top Bottom