The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

B2FCC54B-4B3B-4B0D-A60B-B20AED708186.jpeg

damn bruh Tifa got them big ol *******.

btw, once you do all the side quests, you can get special cut scenes I don’t think you’ll get if you don’t do all of them.

ex. After you do all the first side missions, Tifa asks you to go back to the apartment instead of the bar.

Last edited:
Does anyone actually care what the ps5 console itself looks like?

I'm interested in design. It's going to be sitting on my shelf or TV stand for years so it better look good.

From an engineering point of view as well, I want to see how they've cooled it and how that affects the design.

I wanna get in on this FF7 hype, but I think I'll wait until they release all of the disks in one package. (Sometime during the middle of the PS5 lifespan I'm assuming)

My backlog is too crazy, there's games that have been sitting for years. It's a waste of money to buy new ones at full price right now.

I learned with Lightning Returns, never order from Square.

Yeah I just got my FF12 CE yesterday, took them over a week just to ship the damn thing, but at least the actual shipping was somewhat fast, and free. Luckily I bought it for collection purposes with no plans to open it. It did take me 3 years to actually play the copy I got day 1 from Amazon so I probably shouldn't complain, but still...

I ordered FF7 via Amazon a while ago. Still no ship date.

Might just download the whole game instead of waiting around for the physical copy.

For anyone who downloaded it, how long did it take? A full day?

I ordered the deluxe edition cuz that's typically what I usually do... No idea what's the difference between the standard and DE though lol

Physical copy packaging is really nice actually, comes with a steekbook, mini soundtrack and mimi artbook, and a cactur summon I don't care about. I'll post pics later...

I'll probably keep my order of the deluxe edition then....

But I'll probably download the digital version anyway, I'm about to have a whole day off tomorrow with nothing to do...

Which are the best RPG's on PS4?

Which are the best Final Fantasy games on the system? Boredom has me wanting to buy somethign I'll never finish :lol:

Persona 5 Royal, Final Fantasy 12, Odin Sphere, Final Fantasy 7 is great too I'm sure. Probably gonna replay FFX someday this year.

Back
Top Bottom