The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I mean I doubt it cause the new date came out the day after the leak but i really don’t like how everyone is so quick to spoil things for views/clicks. You ever been on YouTube and see how people put spoilers in the title and screenshots?
AHh okay. I thought due to the leaks it pushed the devs hand in releasing the game sooner than expected.

Either way, happy to know both games will be out soon enough.

I wonder when we'll hear more PS5 news since June and July will be dedicated to TLOU and Ghosts.

I think they'll drop the PS5 design in May then full steam marketing from August after TLOU and Ghosts have had their time to shine.
IF we're lucky we might even see new games. This time in 2013 we'd seen 4 first party exclusives already.

Things are going to get busy soon.

so what does this mean for pre orders though?

I preordered the special edition on amazon and it never got canceled.

Only the digital versions got refunded IIRC. Amazon won't cancel orders when a game is pushed back.

Just found out
TLOU2 GOT A RELEASE DATE!!!!!
I’m hype
hybridsoldier23 hybridsoldier23
What’s the PayPal
Pm me
And what the amount we bet
I got u
I’m so happy to be wrong
I love tlou
I really do
I’m so happy
Thank you god

They had no choice.
I actually think it’s a way to cover up GoT more than them having no choice. You don’t release an exclusive a month behind a heavy hitter such as the last of us if you want it to have any chance of catching on. Especially a new IP

I see both ways. If your disgruntled and being crunched to death and seeing no change then of course your going to screw over your bosses. It’s what happens when you don’t treat employees right. They lash out. Jason was suggesting stuff like a Glassdoor review which doesn’t actually fix anything

of course the other workers get caught by that stray they sent to the management

Wait. So it is confirmed that the leak for sure came from a disgruntled (legit reason or not) employee?

and yes I see both sides if that is the case. But you gonna pay for your decision in whatever currency it comes either way.

Can't wait for TLOU2. Avoiding spoilers at all costs. Need to replay the first one...haven't ran through it in a few years.

I actually think it’s a way to cover up GoT more than them having no choice. You don’t release an exclusive a month behind a heavy hitter such as the last of us if you want it to have any chance of catching on. Especially a new IP
I’ve heard this before but I don’t understand it. TLOU is releasing without a multiplayer component (as far as we know) and will release roughly a month before Ghost. I’d bet majority of people will be finished with TLOU by the time Ghost releases. Why not have another game release if you have one ready to go? To me it seems like a great way of keeping your consumers invested in the PS ecosystem. Most people will finish TLOU and never tough it again.

Again not saying you’re wrong, I just don’t understand why people keep suggesting this.

Waiting to hear the announcement of PS5 launch titles to decide whether to get the games for the remainder of the year for PS4 or PS5.

I really hope they don’t do separate PS4/5 SKUs. Do what Cyberpunk is doing and just release an enhancement patch for next gen.

I still haven’t played god of war 4 yet :lol: been in my backlog for a min now. I think it’s time to start it up especially with this quarantine going on.

Regardless, re-upping for the best digital deluxe version available.

Hopefully I dont get it spoiled, but if I do I am not too worried. There is nothing that can spoil the experience I had with the first game; I have to think this one will be no different.

Back
Top Bottom