The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

1591952909542.png

Just as I thought, Spider-Man is a inFamous First Light/Uncharted Lost Legacy kind of standalone expansion.

Main difference is those games were on the same platform while this will take advantage of the PS5.

Why is Kinda Funny's review a full on podcast that's an hour looonnggggg
I actually prefer their review style. It’s more of a discussion (without spoilers) rather than a list of bullet points with a score at the end. They later have a spoiler discussion where they spoil the whole game with their thoughts on it

Currently watching a vid of Troy Baker and Nolan North playing TLOU. Nolan isn't a gamer and this is so painful to watch. :lol:

Yea ima go with the one with the tray hope more of y’all op for the disc-less one so its easier for me to pick up day 1

Damn... I planned on waiting until I got a PS5 to play TLOU2, but these reviews aren't helping. I'm falling into the hype.

As for GTA....already paid full price once on PS3. I'm not copping it again unless it's $20.

Only reason to get physical is it's cheaper, you plan to lend the game, trade it in or you're a collector.

All games are installed on the hard drive and external drives ain't working for PS5 games.

IGN's source is the Telegraph which I posted above. I don't know why they're saying remastered when that wasn't in the original article.

The word he used was expansion and enhancement
Didn’t even see your post. I was kinda upset because do we really need a remaster if the PS4 is BC with PS4? Just release it as a stand-alone like Last Light but before I get upset I’ll wait for more info

Back
Top Bottom