The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Is the goal to be able to play like that but have the A.I. be that piss poor with aiming and shooting or is it for grounded realness where most ppl aren't expert deadeye marksman so naturally they miss?

Have you played on hard or very hard? The AI is better and the enemies are a lot more accurate.

Have you played on hard or very hard? The AI is better and the enemies are a lot more accurate.
Haven't touched the game yet. Not even TLOU to be clear.

I can wait for the ps5.

I was just asking based off what they were just talking about and talk about the gameplay/A.I. not being that different.

08839B2B-7633-4A14-BF7C-7AC01E303862.jpeg

I did that in max payne 3

Frankly, it seems like this game just wasn't for you. I enjoyed it gameplay wise and story wise. I enjoy going back and playing certain encounters over again just to go about it different ways and taking different routes. sometimes stealth sometimes gun blazing, sometimes sniping people from far away.

They took a huge risk story-wise and I think it paid off. I know a lot of people didn't like Abby but I thought her character was very compelling. I especially liked Lev and the WLF-Scar subplot was great.

Don't even own the dang console but i know a steal. Bro this will come in handy. Heck i might bless the homie wit it.

Yeah man, you're get a 2 year subscription for the price of 1.

Even though my current PS+ doesn't expire until 2026 :lol: when a deal like that comes along you have to jump on it.

Especially with how stingy Sony is with PS+ deals.

Hope Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee sees this.

Even though my current PS+ doesn't expire until 2026 :lol: when a deal like that comes along you have to jump on it.

Why are you being this way :smh:

Frankly, it seems like this game just wasn't for you. I enjoyed it gameplay wise and story wise. I enjoy going back and playing certain encounters over again just to go about it different ways and taking different routes. sometimes stealth sometimes gun blazing, sometimes sniping people from far away.

They took a huge risk story-wise and I think it paid off. I know a lot of people didn't like Abby but I thought her character was very compelling. I especially liked Lev and the WLF-Scar subplot was great.

that’s cool if you enjoyed the game. Like people wrote before it’s obvious the fan base is split. gameplay was cool, story was bad for me.

I’m ready for ghost of tsushima now.

Love Max Payne 3. Its on sale on steam. Might cop. I even think you can play the Multiplayer on PC
I was thinking of doing the same. I just don't want to play the first two so may end up watching a YT video to get caught up.

I'm about 5 hours in. Don't have much time to play on weekdays. Loving it so far.

Peeps were actually comparing this to be as bad as GOT S8? :lol: :lol: Neckbeards were reaching with that. I don't even want to watch the good seasons of GoT anymore. That's how bad it was :smh:

After finishing TLOU2, I started playing Uncharted 4 again :pimp:. Game still holds up. Still beautiful technically, still alot of fun to play. I prefer the lighter tone and funnier dialogue in Uncharted to TLOU's more hopeless, sad environment. Plus the combat in Uncharted is faster and more wide open. I'd love another game but I don't see where they could go in the Uncharted universe now that Nate Drake is retired

Man some of these Spiderman side quests and challenges are just mad annoying. The Oscorp one where u have swing around and destroy drones by switching to a suit and destroying them by hitting R1....

Man some of these Spiderman side quests and challenges are just mad annoying. The Oscorp one where u have swing around and destroy drones by switching to a suit and destroying them by hitting R1....

I liked all the side quests for the most with those Screwball challenges being the one exception.

Was Max Payne 3 underrated? There were ads for it everywhere and had good reviews sold well too

Max Payne 3 was dope :pimp:

But fans of Max Payne 1 & 2 which were made by Remedy games and not R* had issues with it and weren’t the biggest fans of it.

I just remember how on XBOX 360 the game required 2 discs :lol:

Gamepass and Xbox Live Gold for $14.95 a month made PS+ 1 year sub made people think PS+ is expensive :lol:

Also Sony’s free PS+ games have been weak lately. But again nothing on XB1X has held my interest to keep gamepass and I let my sub die and didn’t renew it this month.

As good as the service gamepass is. Most people with a job can only play so many hours and games in a day or month. Which if u own a PS4 Pro and XB1X you’ll more than likely end up playing Sony’s first party exclusives and hardly of any maybe 1 3rd party game.

30284F4E-7233-41B6-8471-521CA9933849.jpeg

Took me about 35 hours since I went in blind and didn’t use a guide at all. I had to play a little over half of the game a second time to upgrade all supplements. Luckily everything carries over. Definitely an easier plat than TLOU Part 1 since there’s no multiplayer or difficulty trophies.

Back
Top Bottom