The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Aafes was doing this deal it's pretty good especially since you're not paying any taxes.

baseexchange.jpg

NFS has been TRASH this console gen:

Not going to even bother downloading and give this one a shot. Will just click on "add to library"

arcade racers in general this gen have been weak. On rush, crash nitro fuel, wreckfest, the crew 2 that’s about it

Yeah even Forza Horizon 4. I played it for a little while then it's just stupid how it turns in a loot box or pay to win system.

If you just do your races, it wasn't like that at all for me or my friends I play with. You unlock enough and stack up enough money to get whatever.

Loved both Horizon installments this gen, haven't spent a dollar on either of them.

Yeah. He'll be in a mask for the most part but yeah I barely remember the old face unless you show it to me. It's a non-issue and people are being conspiracy theorist when they gave an answer. Don't matter why they made the change they made it. Its cosmetic, deal with it.

If I were Insomniac, I'll be happy that the complaints are about Peter's face and not expecting a free upgrade.

People getting mad as if it's a Simpsons character they changed. Peter's had so many looks over the years.

1601574750681.png

This is how I remember him the most but don't see me complaining when they switched it up.

What we should be talking about is how this is in game :wow:

1601574810194.png

If I were Insomniac, I'll be happy that the complaints are about Peter's face and not expecting a free upgrade.

People getting mad as if it's a Simpsons character they changed. Peter's had so many looks over the years.

1601574750681.png

This is how I remember him the most but don't see me complaining when they switched it up.

What we should be talking about is how this is in game :wow:

1601574810194.png
And it looks good! I wish they would put the Fox animated Pete face in the game.

1601575770189.png

Sony bringing back console branding on 4K Blu-Rays.
That's the Sony we know. :lol:

This would be a great time to do a Clone Saga sequel :lol:

Bring back Bubniak and have Jordan. Have them figure out who's the clone, let fans ultimately decide, and then have a Scarlet Spider spinoff game.

I got the ps4 version for cheap and don't really got a reason to get the ultimate edition.

DisfiguredEmotionalEel-size_restricted.gif

Someone tweet this!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom