The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I know it's not a big deal but I'm super pissed that Sony canceled my charging station pre-order. If anybody can point me towards where I can cop one that would be great.

Someone calculated and made this on reddit:

Eo5NMcw.png

RKfF5J4.png

Got me email from bestbuy for both of my playstation’s (One console and one Digital) should be playing by 9:45 :smokin

And can someone explain to me how November 10th is quarter 3? And how Q4 is the beginning of next year?

am I tripping over that graphic or?

Just scheduled to pick up my PS5 on release day at 7:30am. Extremely blessed.

It let me do the 10th, but I know they are not going to let me get my console then. :lol:
So I just did an appointment for the 12th right now at the same time, but i had to go through the email link BB sent me, since I didn't see a way to change my initial reservation.

Does anyone know if there was a way to change the reservation rather that just make a second one? mr j 858 mr j 858 C crazyrichazn

Thanks.

PO

Last edited:
Finally pulled the trigger on the Q90T. And of course they are sold out everywhere online so had to actually go into a Magnolia today. They priced matched my employers discount price even with it being sold out which was legit. Should be arriving in few days hopefully.

Now for the Amazon ETA

Man I'm so close to pulling the trigger on the 65" LG CX @ $1899 since I got the Best Buy Citi Card with 24 months interest free financing.

My 55'' Sony XBR 900E is dope but that HDMI 2.1 and 120hz for PS5 :lol:

How so? The numbers have changed, but the system is nearly identical.

It’s just weird going from having to get numerous trophies to move my level even a percent, and now when I get a single bronze trophy, it moves me a few percent.
Not really anything wrong with it. But I’m not sure what was wrong with how it was.

Back
Top Bottom