The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I havent played Forza since 4, but at that time, it was the superior game.

You could argue that MAYBE GT was a better full-sim, but the presentation/interface has always been lackluster.

I mean, Forza had Clarkson, Hammond, and May from Top Gear doing voiceover.

There's been improvements to GT since the PS3 games. Even GT Sports is far from the game it was at launch. It still gets patched while Forza 7 is no longer updated.
I'll link the Digital Foundy comparison but it's outdated now.

But I think what tends to happen is people think nothings changed since the last version of the game they played.
Some people will still have you believe PSN hasn't made any improvements since the PS3 days but we won't get into that. :lol:

All I know is, we're getting a powerful next gen console with a GPU that can do ray tracing , a CPU that will enable better AI and physics and no load times.
Pair all that with the Dualsense too and maybe full VR implementation I don't see how you won't be excited by the next generation of these games.

I don't know anything about Forza, but what's the difference between Forza and Horizon?
Motorsports is the SIM version and Horizon is the arcade version which started off as a spin-off but is now more popular than the motorsports series.

Horizon I will probably play once I finally upgrade my PC.

855c21a6cc493f8f522f6ba202464afc2b2f320d.gif

But I think what tends to happen is people think nothings changed since the last version of the game they played.
Some people will still have you believe PSN hasn't made any improvements since the PS3 days but we won't get into that. :lol:

All I know is, we're getting a powerful next gen console with a GPU that can do ray tracing , a CPU that will enable better AI and physics and no load times.
Pair all that with the Dualsense too and maybe full VR implementation I don't see how you won't be excited by the next generation of these games.

Yes - some sounds have been updated but it is still behind,. GT Sport is a solid 8/10 as it stands .

My concern is with Polyphony Digital. At this point I am not hopeful in regards to their decision making.

I hope they prove me wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom