The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Good for you. The rest of America doesn't agree.

EDIT: If you think the PS5 will be fully in stock in a couple of months, you're going to be a bit upset good sir.

Yea they already cut 4 million from their initial 15 million production prediction by March 2021. Who knows how covid is going to continue to affect those numbers. It'll probably be closer to summer time before you can just walk into the store and get one.

We do it on sneakers, and this will be used far more… don’t mind me, just rationalizing copping local because this is annoying.

Yea they already cut 4 million from their initial 15 million production prediction by March 2021. Who knows how covid is going to continue to affect those numbers. It'll probably be closer to summer time before you can just walk into the store and get one.

Indeed, it took Nintendo 9 months for their inventory to stabilize after launch and that was with no Pandemic. Sony's PS4 was sold out for 10 straight months when it dropped.

EDIT: If you think the PS5 will be fully in stock in a couple of months, you're going to be a bit upset good sir.

We going to pretend to be surprised? As if this hasn't happened to every console since the Nintendo 64? Yes and for much more. I've sold 3 today alone for $1350 $1500 and $1125. My boy Devondre Campbell that plays for the Cards was going to pay me $2500 to secure him one but I sold him my bro's amazon one for $950
Wish the Falcons would have kept him :smh:

I need to be in your line of work after I retire :lol:

there are some parents out there willing to spend the money and spoil their kids to just to these today or by christmas
i also dont see these being sitting/super easy for the next couple months and some are not patient enough to wait especially if things get closed up/we go into a "lockdown" again with the rona cases going higher

makes sense why some are willing to pay a premium right now

Finally caught up on the thread.

Damn it blew up. :lol:

Congrats to all those that were able to cop. :nthat:

For those that missed out keep ya head up.

I'll be glad when this bot/reseller era is finally dead (whenever that is)

Seeing the PS5 box taking up a whole car seat in some of y'all pics. :wow::rofl:

My big beautiful console. :emoji_hugging:

Yall really got me tempted to try and cop a couple more to sell after these resell prices :lol: I'm gon try to cop from Walmart at noon, if I get 1, cool, if not, no big deal

Let’s go! :pimp:
75C5FECB-1B51-4AB8-B44C-2EE81A19AFC3.jpeg

We going to pretend to be surprised? As if this hasn't happened to every console since the Nintendo 64? Yes and for much more. I've sold 3 today alone for $1350 $1500 and $1125. My boy Devondre Campbell that plays for the Cards was going to pay me $2500 to secure him one but I sold him my bro's amazon one for $950
Where you sold for that much? Ebay?

Sheesh, that's a nice comeup.
giphy.gif

Fully preparing to be up ALLLLLL night and calling into work sick tomorrow. So hyped. Need to get a copy of Demons Souls at bb when I get the FedEx delivery confirmation. And like 4 pack of Spike Shooter.

Back
Top Bottom