The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just now?

Yeah it went live right as or just barely after the Walmart one did, wont even front I exited the Walmart website so damn fast and went to Amazon and it was a smooth quick checkout which was :pimp: but also surprising after dealing with preorders and then last night, this morning and this afternoon. Being delivered on Saturday :pimp:

Haha. My Walmart shopping cart has an L ticker. Every console gets added to my save for later after it immediately sells out after 10-20 reCAPTCHAs loops. My L ticker is up to 6.

So for ppl like myself with digital

If i have a ps4 disc version of a game, is there a way to download the game to a hdd and play it digitally on the p5?

Please dont flame, im team disc but im rolling with what was given lol

I had to install RDR2 using my disc, so you might have to purchase the game again. Under purchases, all of my PS4 games showed a lock symbol. I had to use the disc to install

Aaaannnnnd 5 minutes later
PXL_20201113_010747293.jpg

I had to install RDR2 using my disc, so you might have to purchase the game again. Under purchases, all of my PS4 games showed a lock symbol. I had to use the disc to install

wtf oh hell no, i got a physical disc and i have to buy it again for the digital :lol:

I’m like 0/20 on PS5s now.. Anywhere else dropping or do I need to start closely watching resale prices?
I'll be honest with you. I didn't really get caught into the hype early and tried to preorder one from everywhere lol. I changed my mind when I started to see the videos. I was blessed to be able to cop one from Sony Direct last night.

If I hadn't, I'd have just waited. These are not the Mocha Air Jordan 1s, Travis Scott Air Jordan 1s, 85 Highs, etc. These are video game consoles. We're in the midst of a pandemic and they're just ramping up the mass production manufacturing for these as we go into a holiday season. They're intended to be mass produced and purchased by average consumers. We're just in a supply and demand conundrum.

I'm already salty. I want the PS5 Slim (or mini) in all black. But that's like 2-3 years away lol.

Don't be a victim of FOMO. Folks paying the resale on these are nuts.

Back
Top Bottom