The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

1605245856146.gif

Not a cornball like someone who ignorantly rushes out to pay full price for a first-run console that potentially has bugs and glitches just to be able to fit in with the crowd, especially not one who shares his bathroom usage online. Couldn't be me.

I fart in your general direction

I've had mine on for a couple hours, downloading SM Remastered, played some Astro Boy, went through 2% of Miles so far and it hasn't gotten really hot. The bottom were you put the stand vertically is the warmest. Horizontal is the way to go imo. Knock on wood mine haven't had any problems yet.

I have my horizontal as well. Loving the controller! I only bought 2k and I think I’m just over that game engine. Its a little smoother, and the shooting feels a lot better than in the past, but honestly the game is just boring. I really wish another company would make an nba game.

Although I joked about glitches and bugs on first-run consoles, I hope whoever got theirs on release day is free from them because that's been a common issue with every console release unfortunately.

And I hope it wasn't a serious nightmare to obtain one in person on release day. Good luck to all still trying to acquire one in the next few days.

Although I joked about glitches and bugs on first-run consoles, I hope whoever got theirs on release day is free from them because that's been a common issue with every console release unfortunately.

And I hope it wasn't a serious nightmare to obtain one in person on release day. Good luck to all still trying to acquire one in the next few days.
My friend system just crashed about an hour ago and now he can't boot it up.

My friend system just crashed about an hour ago and now he can't boot it up.

Sorry to hear that.

That's why you just have to abstain on first-run productions of consoles because you always run the risk of glitches and bugs. It just isn't cool or right to pay full price to be a lab rat for the companies to diagnose the problems in that manner. 🙄

But I hope your homie gets his thing rectified immediately since he just got it too.

My day one PS4 HDD bricked on rest mode a year and a half later. Tried to rebuild the database after a power outage and never got passed the error.

Tried loading the system update on a flash drive like the support site suggested but still had the error. Did some research online and found out I wasn't the only one. Nobody had the solution at the time.

Sony wanted to charge me $150 for them to replace it with a refurbished system.

Weeks later I tried another HDD finally solve the issue.

After that incident with rest mode never again

Last edited:
I hope my system continues to work properly. Just downloaded all the top PS+ games that are free for PS5 now.
BB033D63-2390-49D0-8604-6F0389EEA802.jpeg
HD already halfway full :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom