The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Talked to @empirestrikesfirst .. He's on line.. Can't log in either so I let my cousin play battlefield campaign and the graphics and smoothness is crazy..

Signed in on the app just fine also..

When it comes to ghosts.. Kz and bf.. Don't get ghosts.. It is horrible..

Last edited:
Talked to @empirestrikesfirst .. He's on line.. Can't log in either so I let my cousin play battlefield campaign and the graphics and smoothness is crazy..

Signed in on the app just fine also..

Yeah, I popped BF in and was instantly :wow: at the graphics.

Trying 2k out now since I can't sign in...

Also, what's up with the pad in the middle, is it supposed to light up? Mine is just there.... lol.

Last edited:
Been trying HARD to cop it. Effed up not preordering. But just saw Amazon had it available!!! Swooped it up should be shipped on the 20th :pimp:

6 hours later...didn't preorder
LG 50"? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I just logged in with my PS3 just fine :rolleyes

Oh, and IDK.... 2K is nothing popping as far as graphics to me on first impression. Maybe because I haven't played current gen in forever, but it didn't look like that major of an upgrade. I'll have to play it more.

Last edited:
All right. The opening of Killzone is like the complete opposite of what it should be.

@KillTheHype
page 599 said he contacted customer service and milked them dry.. didn't explain how tho.

But Amazon is good if they mess up like they did your order.

A long time ago I traded in $1300 credits worth of textbooks, the box was lost, and Amazon gave me the credit after I told them I would pursue legal action. This went on for three weeks, and I was finally credited.

Two weeks after that, I got the books back, USPS found the box and just sent it back to me. They have marked it undeliverable as address on accident I'm guessing, that's that it said online when I entered the tracking number.

I ended up selling the books for like $1000 on eBay. I basically got free Amazon credit. I bought my PS4 with that a long time ago. Due to a website glitch my PS4 preorder got canceled, so I contacted a bunch of people explaining to them that this was bs and what not, so finally a supervisor gave me $100 off one of the bundles of my choosing so that the price would be the same $400 as the launch edition.

I love Amazon. I hate them at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom