The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Traded in PS4 BF4 for $40 @ Bestbuy today :pimp:..Not bad since I got it pretty much for $40 from the Target B2G1 free deal in November

Damn really how'd you do that? I looked online and the value was like $20.

Really? I looked online before I went to check and it was $40 online and that's what they gave me ...

http://www.bestbuytradein.com/bb/fu...99007836858&itemID=11768&category=Video Games

Good looks I looked last week and it was at $20 going to get this off my hands.

Man... I really hope Ubisoft delivers this gen...
This! I want Division to be amazing. And I read somewhere a while ago that Ubisoft is only publishing/working on games that can be made into franchises. They don't wanna make one hit wonders

I have really high hopes for the Division. Is it being made primarily by that company Massive? Maybe it'll be different from the normal Ubisoft games.

Plus it's Tom Clancy. Don't they have a decent track record? I remember seeing an interview a while back and one of the developers of the game said that they don't intend to make a sequel.

They said they plan to just continuously expand the game. Very interested to see how that turns out.

pimp.gif
but how???

Man... I really hope Ubisoft delivers this gen...
This! I want Division to be amazing. And I read somewhere a while ago that Ubisoft is only publishing/working on games that can be made into franchises. They don't wanna make one hit wonders

I have really high hopes for the Division. Is it being made primarily by that company Massive? Maybe it'll be different from the normal Ubisoft games.

Plus it's Tom Clancy. Don't they have a decent track record? I remember seeing an interview a while back and one of the developers of the game said that they don't intend to make a sequel.

They said they plan to just continuously expand the game. Very interested to see how that turns out.

Like, DLC?

guess ill trade bf4 to gamestop, Best buy is too far :smh: . Don't want to send it online because I need Infamous ASAP
if u wait til fri when the game is alrdy out uautomatically get atleast 30 bucks if not more..i tried to trade in nba2k today and he said if i wait til fri to trade it in id get 30 bucks oppose to the 20 i wouldve gotten today

well guys the drought is almost over..infamous tomm. and then ffxiv then mlb to follow..finally my $400 dollar investment wont just be a wwe network player

Some more Morpheus preview vids,

Overall reviewed pretty damn well, hopefully an updated version will be at E3.

What is HDCP?

And I hate all this small updates. I'm always monitoring my storage. No money for a bigger HD yet.

It's a content protection signal that passes through the HDMI port. It basically stops you from taking a capture card and recording movies or gameplay, but with this new update it removes HDCP for gaming content. In the past it was difficult to capture game play on the PS3 in 1080p, you needed to use composite cables to do so and that looked like butt. Also the full scope of this update is not known. This isn't the complete list other things could be added they just haven't announced it.

EDIT: ^ Beat me by 8 seconds. :lol:

HDCP is the copy protection that prevents HDMI capture devices from recording footage from the PS4. The PS3 has it too, but people worked around it by
using component.

A lot of the YouTube people that make money off of doing do Let's Play's were upset about it. I think it was there because the PS4 is also a Blu-ray player and it was there to prevent copying movies.

Last edited:
I hope the make it where I can watch Naruto on the browser. Right now you can't do nothing with that browser.

And that's why it's still ps3> ps4

Just read on N4G EA secured rights to titanfall 2 and it will not be a Microsoft exclusive anymore..

EA bout to jack this sequel up just like they did BF4 smh

Just bought gta iv,lost and damned,gay tony, and vice city all for 11.97 didn't care too much for 3 or any of the other stories packs

Infamous Second Son scores

GameRankings 80.90%
Metacritic 81/100

Computer and Video Games 7/10
Destructoid 9.5/10
Edge 7/10
Eurogamer 7/10
Game Informer 8.5/10
GameSpot 8/10
IGN 8.7/10
Joystiq 4.5/5 stars
Official PlayStation Magazine (UK) 8/10