The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I turn the controller off when I watch a movie. There's really no need for it to be on at the time IMO.
i know its a dumb question
but does the ps3 media remote work on the ps4
or have they released another media remote for ps4

i know its a dumb question
but does the ps3 media remote work on the ps4
or have they released another media remote for ps4

It doesn't work and they haven't released another remote. Supposedly it's on the list of items to make compatible via firmware update, but I'm not holding my breath. I'd expect to see them develop an app that let's you use a tablet/phone as the remote before they update the firmware.

i hate these damn half finished consoles and games that u need to update as soon as u buy em
how about take a few extra months to iron out details
at least the most obvious ones
thats the only thing i hate about these last few generation consoles

PS4-exclusive Driveclub did experiment with virtual reality, but that's not why it was delayed

The delay of PlayStation 4-exclusive racing game Driveclub to spring 2014 had nothing to do with the fact that developer Evolution Studios was experimenting with a virtual reality version of the game. PlayStation president of Worldwide Studios Shuhei Yoshida told GameSpot today that rumors to that effect are false.

"There's a rumor about the reason of the pushback of Driveclub was to make it Morpheus compatible...that's totally untrue," Yoshida said.

Yoshida also discussed the virtual reality version of Driveclub that Evolution Studios made using what is now known as Project Morpheus. When trying it for himself during a trip to their UK office, he said it worked well when driving at low speeds. He explained that he was able to look around the world and enjoy its scenery.

However, when he put his foot on the gas, so to speak, the experience fell apart and he began to feel the effects of motion sickness, he said. "It's kind of difficult and sickening," Yoshida said about his experiences at this level.

Right now, Evolution Studio is "not working on Morpheus at all," and is instead putting "all the effort" into finishing the game.

Explaining the Driveclub delay in October 2013, Yoshida said, "the extra time we're giving the team means the visuals and overall experience are only going to get better. We can assure you that it will be worth the wait."
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps...t-that-s-not-why-it-was-delayed/1100-6418417/

post-30744-not-like-this-not-like-this-gi-DBvb.gif

They better develop Morpheus for GT7 to work properly. VR without driving will be a big loss.

Last edited:
As many have stated don't buy it dude trade the game in get your 40 bones and save it . Go to gamestop get gz used beat it in 20 minutes and bring it back get all your money back.

Why not just rent it? That's what I'm going to try to do today

so anyone going to cop infamous at midnight? i will never do that again because i copped my ps vita on release day at midnight and nobody was there except me :smh:

Just went ahead and pre-ordered ISS using some BB gift cards ...total out of pocket for me was $2.17. If there was some type of incentive for ordering MLB The Show 14, I would pre-order that today as well.

Does anyone know if the beta for Destiny is closed? ....I know its for pre-orders but I need to know if the beta is closed before I pre-order it.

Im done with midnight releases, I be too tired for that *****
laugh.gif
 Now if I have that Tuesday off and its a game I really want, Ill consider it

Just went ahead and pre-ordered ISS using some BB gift cards ...total out of pocket for me was $2.17. If there was some type of incentive for ordering MLB The Show 14, I would pre-order that today as well.

Does anyone know if the beta for Destiny is closed? ....I know its for pre-orders but I need to know if the beta is closed before I pre-order it.
Pretty sure the Destiny beta is still open. You get in game currency if you pre-order The Show. 

i believe you do get something for pre-ordering mlb the show 14 at GS.

What side everyone leaning towards in Infamous? ...good or evil? ....I'm thinkin it's easier to cause chaos than it is to protect.

What side everyone leaning towards in Infamous? ...good or evil? ....I'm thinkin it's easier to cause chaos than it is to protect.
I always play the good guy, because it's usually the path the devs. of those types of games want you to take.

Like in true crime, you can be a bad cop. Although you miss out on a bunch of perks that come with being a good cop, such as upgrades.

But with stealth games, I do what I want.

Oh I have to stealthily incapacitate this dude, so as to not set off the alarm(dishonored, hitman, far cry 3)?

Nope, I'm blasting dudes in the face.
Turn on controller, pause/rewind. Turn back off when done.
That's more button presses than just pressing the pause/rewind button when needed.

Which I would then need to rewind even farther because of said time it took to turn on controller.

Not to mention the turn off screen, which takes priority over the other apps.

Your way is simple, but I prefer leaving the controller on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom