The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm at level 7 on The Division now. Looking to run with people around that level so we can beat missions.

PSN: KevinBruins

Only at Lv4... these enemies can take so many shots!  I keep dying! 
laugh.gif

Meanwhile, I just tried to go to Manhattan... and I'm stuck in some queue... 360... what is going on??? 

Last edited:
Hit level 30 a couple days ago. A little advice, make sure you are doing side missions and instances regularly. It'll help get you gear and level for the story missions.

Hit level 30 a couple days ago. A little advice, make sure you are doing side missions and instances regularly. It'll help get you gear and level for the story missions.
LOL... I'm just at Lv5... this could take a while.

Did my first mission in Manhattan and that was tough!  I guess it's cuz my guns suck, but I emptied a clip into one of those crazy baseball bat guys and he just would not go down!  

Is there bosses in the Division, like military defectors or MOB leaders, crime syndicates?

Last edited:
I keep getting "The Division services are not available at this time. DELTA 20010186" error code. Anyone have this issue?

I keep getting "The Division services are not available at this time. DELTA 20010186" error code. Anyone have this issue?

im only a level 5 and to think about it i havent seen anybody running around online like it was when i first started i think i may be having connection issues aswell.

Even when i start a mission and do matchmaking it never seems to find anyone to play so unless everyone has finished that mission or im having connection issues.

Played Division yesterday really fun game. Only played briefly so I'm level 4. I feel like I made a mistake going into Manhattan so soon though. Kinda did it on accident.

im only a level 5 and to think about it i havent seen anybody running around online like it was when i first started i think i may be having connection issues aswell.

Even when i start a mission and do matchmaking it never seems to find anyone to play so unless everyone has finished that mission or im having connection issues.
you probably been left behind dude... i know alot of people are unlocking DZ and migrating there. once reviews start coming in im sure youll see more people running around

Last edited:
Rumor: Final Fantasy XV launches September 30

View media item 1948435
Gematsu has received word that Square Enix plans to launch Final Fantasy XV worldwide for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on Friday, September 30. This information was corroborated by three independent sources who would have knowledge of the matter.

The release date will be officially announced during “Uncovered: Final Fantasy XV,” an event set to take place at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on March 30 that will also share a collection of other information about the game.

Our sources in this case are reliable. However, given the sensitivity of the matter, and that within a company setting anything can change before it is made public, we’re reporting this as a rumor until the release date is officially announced.

Final Fantasy XV was first announced as Final Fantasy Versus XIII for PlayStation 3 at E3 2006. It was officially re-revealed as Final Fantasy XV at E3 2013.

http://gematsu.com/2016/03/rumor-final-fantasy-xv-launches-september-30

Up to Lv9 now.  One problem,  if you will, was the lack of MatchMaking players on earlier rounds.  I tried playing Madison Square Garden (Doctor) level, but didn't come up with any other players!  I ended asking a friend (who's Lv29) to help me out.  What ended up happening was Lv24 enemies everywhere!  That left me (Lv5 at the time) dying a lot! 

Also encountered a few Delta error issues. 

Back
Top Bottom