The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Found this in an IGN comment section. 
laugh.gif

Just started "Phantom Pain" and this game is amazing. Extremely difficult but amazing. How wasn't this game of the year?

I won't spoil it for you but you'll see why.

Also, TW3 is a better game.

Damn for real?! :smh:

same

I enjoyed it out the gate of starting the game but the more i played it the more i started to lose desire. Never got a chance to beat it either.

Damn, it's really like that? That's very disappointing to hear.

Yeah, it's ridiculous that you have to pay to play online lol

I never understood that, either. Smh.

You guys ever think that 500gb is adequate storage for a majority of ps4 owners?

Its not and im a very casual gamer

As long as we have to install games to play them then no
bingo

So your definition of a casual gamer would include people who want/need access to more than 500gb worth of installed games at a time? Even when ESF just said the avg attach rate of the ps4 is game games, which would be far lower than 500 gigs?

Last edited:
Welp, bit the bullet on another year of PS+ at $50 and the digital deluxe version of FF XV. 

Waiting patiently for a few games to go on sale, or just until I have a few games off the backlog.

I Am Setsuna

Grand Kingdom

Star Ocean 5

Odinsphere

Dragon Quest Heroes

Deus Ex

Hyper Light Drifter

I need Sony to hit us with the annual big RPG sale so I can max out my credit card. 
laugh.gif

I played DQ Heroes for a few hours and said I'd stick with it. After really thinking about it, game just wasn't for me.

I'm hoping that we get one of those golden JRPG sales that PSN always has. I want Setsuna and Star Ocean V too.

I don't think I'm buying the season pass for FF XV. They're struggling with the main game, I can only imagine how long we'll be waiting on the DLC :lol:

Same I was really interested in that and I Am Setsuna both of those will be copped on discount. Bought Hyper Light Drifter once it dropped on consoles game is too dope

About to purchase Godzilla for $10.

Reviews weren't good but i'm a sucker for anything godzilla.

There's a mode where you fight all his famous enemies so i think it's worth it.

You guys ever think that 500gb is adequate storage for a majority of ps4 owners?
For the average user it's fine.

I played DQ Heroes for a few hours and said I'd stick with it. After really thinking about it, game just wasn't for me.

I'm hoping that we get one of those golden JRPG sales that PSN always has. I want Setsuna and Star Ocean V too.

I don't think I'm buying the season pass for FF XV. They're struggling with the main game, I can only imagine how long we'll be waiting on the DLC :lol:

I think by the time the DLC is out, it'll be fine. Neo would be out too.

500 is not enough man.

I play 2-3 games a year but I hate deleting media from any console. Im a hoarder.

It should be a 3 tb hdd standard or stop making us download the whole damn disc to the hdd

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom