The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Not bad. It's not 400+ hours like me but still good. :lol:

Yeah the game is crazy man. It really isn't meant to ever be finished. Or at least that is what it seems. It is looking like it will be my first platinum eventually :lol:. I feel like I just barely got past the tip of the iceberg though :smh:

And who knows what else they will release and patch etc.
400+ hours :wow:

Those are MMO type hours :lol:

No game is going to keep my interest that long, idc how good it is :lol:

^ i would have to second that. fighting games and games like dota probably but thats different [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

I played the first Dissidia on PSP for 1000 hours.
PSP slim just fitted in my back pocket easily so I played it in all train journeys to college.

Loved that game.

Burnout Paradise, I clocked like 150 hours on that too.

God knows what I spent on GT5.

^^ After NIOH

I will probably beat that dude with my eyes closed :lol:

:nerd:
I think I'm gonna be done with TW3 in about a week or so. I might go ahead and run through BB again just to get those last few trophies on Old Hunters. By that time FF XII will be out :pimp:

400 is MMO hours? So is CoD an MMO then? :lol:
5000 hours on Diablo 2 (before i stopped playing it) is MMO hours. I think I have about half of that on Diablo 3. :lol:

^ i would have to second that. fighting games and games like dota probably but thats different [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️
speaking of Dota, I have around 2700 hours on that. :lol:

Maybe not MMO hours but I cant think of any game that I've put that many hours into. I know I had 200+ in FF XIII but that was 2 playthroughs. I missed one damn trophy and had to go back :smh: :lol:

I'm sure I had about 200 on Star Ocean 4 but again that was over 3 and half playthroughs.

Y'all hyping Nioh up tho, it better be on some Souls' level of great :lol:

i had no life when i played FFXI 
mean.gif
 fun times though 
happy.gif

133 hours and level 262 in NIOH and had to take a break
sick.gif

That is the hardest game that I have ever played by a mile
mean.gif

Popped in FF15 and am just grinding the first area trying to get the gameplay down.
pimp.gif
Not bad. It's not 400+ hours like me but still good.
laugh.gif
I was at 300+ last I checked. Which was a while ago lol. 400+ club? 
nerd.gif

Just waiting on the next DLC to hop back on. Got my platty, all my weapons and gear on point, max level, all single player titles. Everything lit. Haven't played much PVP though.

Destiny year one I spent a third of a year when I did the calculation from hours to days. I felt disgusting when I saw it for the first time :lol:

MGS V on sale for $10. It might be time to finish that plat [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom