The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Finally upgraded my sons setup to a PS4 from my old original 60gb PS3.

Crazy thing is it still works perfectly. I wonder if they are worth anything these days to the right person.

or has that ship sailed?

Crazy thing is it still works perfectly. I wonder if they are worth anything these days to the right person.

or has that ship sailed?
How much you tryna sell it for? I feel like playing some old PS3 games.

Reactions: ASE

or has that ship sailed?
my fat body ps3 in my living room, use it to watch netflix or play some dvds/ blu rays

My 60GB is doing great as well. Threw a 500GB hard drive in it a loooooooooooooooooong time ago, but it's going strong.

or has that ship sailed?

I would personally hold onto it and fire it up every now and then if you're feeling nostalgic. With console gaming potentially trending towards subscription based services it might be worthwhile to keep the only media based devices.

Just finished up GoW on Challenge Mode and got the platinum. Great great game. Glad I avoided spoilers cause that ending caught me way off guard :wow: :pimp:

2018_2D00_06_2D00_cover_2D00_spread_2D00_800h.jpg

Just finished up GoW on Challenge Mode and got the platinum. Great great game. Glad I avoided spoilers cause that ending caught me way off guard :wow: :pimp:

Did you have fun getting the platinum? What was the most tedious thing? Spoilers please

Did you have fun getting the platinum? What was the most tedious thing? Spoilers please
Hell yeah. I thoroughly enjoyed my entire play through. I'm thankful that a play through on God of War mode isn't necessary for Plat. I hate when games do that. Sometimes I don't have the time for the hardest setting. But yeah I slow rolled my play through and did a lot of exploring and side quests early on so that getting the Platinum wasn't too tedious outside of completing the game. Don't really think I need spoilers to answer your question but...
The most tedious thing to do if you're playing Challenge Mode is beat the Valkyrie Queen. That took me a solid 20 or 30 tries. Other than that finding Odin's Ravens was obnoxious, especially if you miss them your first time in an area. It helps that you can tell what you're missing and where with the map though. End game for me was probably less than 2 hours worth of tracking down missing collectibles.

Hell yeah. I thoroughly enjoyed my entire play through. I'm thankful that a play through on God of War mode isn't necessary for Plat. I hate when games do that. Sometimes I don't have the time for the hardest setting. But yeah I slow rolled my play through and did a lot of exploring and side quests early on so that getting the Platinum wasn't too tedious outside of completing the game. Don't really think I need spoilers to answer your question but...
The most tedious thing to do if you're playing Challenge Mode is beat the Valkyrie Queen. That took me a solid 20 or 30 tries. Other than that finding Odin's Ravens was obnoxious, especially if you miss them your first time in an area. It helps that you can tell what you're missing and where with the map though. End game for me was probably less than 2 hours worth of tracking down missing collectibles.

From what I've read about that fight, it's not a challenge mode thing :lol: I haven't gotten into that quest line yet tho

Played my ps3 more after I got a ps4 great system and games brand new are cheap

. 20180509_162503.jpg

Ivaldi armor set too strong. Made this challenge easier 2nd time around. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom