The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Vr sim racing is pretty fun. Somehow stumbled on it and went down a rabbit hole on PC. Got a cheap Lenovo explorer headset and a t150 wheel, plus a joystick for elite dangerous. I suck but Eventually I wanna add a motion simulator. YawVR looks like the best cheapest option thus far.

That looks fire. Wonder what the Rift compatibility is :nerd:

That’s all great and all. But what happened to the promised single player dlc, it was canceled to focus strictly on online dlc which generate revenue. GTA used to be well known and desired for its single player campaign. I get that they want to make money I’m not knocking it just wished they didn’t forget where they came from in the process
Story mode dlc would’ve been dope, but let’s be honest, after beating it most people would’ve moved on from the game. Hell, I know people who to this day have never completed the campaign. The story mode dlc would’ve been a “one and done” where as the constant online updates kept me coming back. If they could only focus on one, I’d rather it be the online content IMO

I didn't even finish Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 Remix yet, and they've just announced THIS is coming out at the end of the month

Kingdom Hearts -The Story So Far- Announced to Help Players Catch Up
Kingdom Hearts III, Square Enix is offering players an affordable way to catch up with (or fresh their memory on) the story with Kingdom Hearts –The Story So Far–.

Releasing on the PlayStation 4 on October 30, 2018 for $39.99, this collection will include the following, as stated in the official press release:

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX

• Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (HD Remastered cinematics)
  • Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
  • Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final MIX
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (HD Remastered cinematics)
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

• Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance HD
  • Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep –A fragmentary passage–
  • Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover (movie)
Playing through this collection isn’t the only way to catch up as Kingdom Hearts III will include a recap with the game.

Kingdom Hearts –The Story So Far– is available for preorder now. You’ll have three months to make your way through this collection, if you want to have it done before Kingdom Hearts III releases on January 29, 2019 for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Read more at http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...all-in-one-collection-called-the-story-so-far

Actually thinking about it, isn't this just the combined retail price of HD Remix 1.5+2.5 disc and HD 2.8 Final Chapter disc (both of those compilation games are packaged individually at $19.99 at most places)? :emoji_thinking:

Got that platinum on Spidey :nthat:
A6AB593A-7B86-4529-B966-607FA6871A68.jpeg

The percentage of people who have the plat is high, especially since it takes about 30 hours to complete it.

I couldn’t get into Hollow Knight. Granted I only played for an hour but I found it boring. SotN is still the best Metroidvania game.

I want PSVR but I know the day after I cop they'll announce PSVR Slim or whatever and I'll be heated.

I'm just gonna wait and cop PSVR2 day one.

Also, I don't see Sony dropping the PS4 Pro prices in the US this year.

They just announced that RDR2 bundle and it doesn't make sense for them the drop the price right now, IMO.

PSVR2 won't be here till PS5 comes out.
They've already made a revision as well which solves the HDR problem and one other thing I can't remember.

I'm hoping it'll come bundled with a couple games that I want to play for a good deal down the line.

I'd still buy a couple AAA non-VR games instead, because I'm a broke boi. |l

There have been a few of those already and probably will be more this black friday.
Normally VR games are ignored but all the big sites are reviewing Astro Bot because of how good it is so expect that to be heavily bundled this holiday.

Vr sim racing is pretty fun. Somehow stumbled on it and went down a rabbit hole on PC. Got a cheap Lenovo explorer headset and a t150 wheel, plus a joystick for elite dangerous. I suck but Eventually I wanna add a motion simulator. YawVR looks like the best cheapest option thus far.

:wow: :wow: :wow:
That looks awesome and only $890 too.
This is why I need a house with a games room man

No love for Guacamelee here?

One of my favourite games on Vita. Got the plat too, it was that good.
Best game made by that studio but haven't played the second though.

The percentage of people who have the plat is high, especially since it takes about 30 hours to complete it.

My kind of plat. :lol:
The days of taking 130 hours to get a plat are over.
I'm looking at you FFXIII :lol:

I remember when you and I had the same number of plats. Now I've been left in the dust.
Last plat was FFXV almost 2 years ago :smh:

I couldn’t get into Hollow Knight. Granted I only played for an hour but I found it boring. SotN is still the best Metroidvania game.

It gets way better when you get upgrades and start getting access to more areas and secrets.

One of the most addicting games I've ever played.

Back
Top Bottom